wasup999999

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
k ima get a nother 1 and change that 1 up there to this 1

(and i ll post it down here)

here it is

as u can tell, (besides the background cover, that the items look the same, but the one in the trade win is about $11000
and the 1 on the right in ur inv is only like 2000 $

also ur diablo resolution has to be 800 x 600

to change it u must hit in the game esc> options> video options (or is it video settings)> then click on the number if its 640x320 and it should change to 800x600 after it resets the screen and then close out of the esc menu

Grateef

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cant get it to work right it just randomly cliks in screen :(

Psycho*Killa

Member!
Reaction score
that might be b/c ur are either press the wrong F key ( f10 or f9 ) or u might not have both item in the right spot AND/OR ur resolution is not 800X600 this help at all?

Grateef

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have em in corners like in screenshot, and in 800x600 mode. im tryin shaft so i hit f10. it moves it round but doesnt switch it to chain mail when it brings shaft to inv.... lag maybe?

a cup of stfu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, I was wondering if you could add support for windowed mode -_-;; Apparently, my monitor doesnt support VGA mode that well

wasup999999

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
vga mode???

sorry, but that would be impossible becase the window may be newhere and the mouse clicks r set to a certain place on ur screen.
i may learn how to do that, but for now, there isnt neway i can fix that :(

@grateef: what it sounds like is that ur diablo II settings are not set to 800x600. i had mine at 640x360 (or somethin like that) when i was making. and since a certain helpful some1 *cough chough* custom *cough cough* (i relly wasnt tryin to say that in a sarcastick way) told me that most ppl use 800x600, i switched the values for where the exe program is suppose to click. plz read above on how to change ur resolution for diablo II

Ps: the desktop resolution doesnt have ne affect on the d2 resolution

magguz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
magguzh4cks.topcities.com
hi ho well i have made the same thing as a d2hackit module so far (took me about 8 hours) i hope you get not angry i just need a mod to accomplish and someon hosting it than i release it. (In my version you are able to put your item everywhere cause its done with packets. Ah and another featuer of mine is you can toggle a sentences into a ini file and its sayed everytime you do the switching process.)

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
... well i am kinda angry seeing how u didnt ask b4 u did it... but... o well.. cant do nothing now... except make a better module then urs... but next time.. please ask... i wont say no... :)

magguz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
magguzh4cks.topcities.com
i just saw you release it and i was playing around with packets and the start making modules kid from starfish and it was a testproject for me well if someon hosts it and if a mod alows i would give it out to the public (full sourcecode too)

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
you could send it to meh ... I think coolmission will allow me to host it on his space untill you got yourself some webspace :p

Grateef

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wassup my aim sn is UnrealT03,, the o is a zero not letter,

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Everything runs well so far for me...but...i used my two copies of the game to try this on myself to test it...anyway i used two jewels, ive gotten it to work out well enough, but all the program does is put in the second item into the trade window, i put the jewel into the bottem left hand corner of the trrade windoow, abmd then i put the one one i wanted to replace it with in the bottem right hand corner of my inventory can anyone help me out with this

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
you could send it to meh ... I think coolmission will allow me to host it on his space untill you got yourself some webspace
heh starfish... i own my own hosting company... i got plenty :) i just promised 1 of my clients i would let him host all my releases :)