Status
Not open for further replies.

xgmx

ÑÉÉÐ ð BØÜÑ†Ý HÜцɮ?
Reaction score

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Wow, you have a mile-long list of credentials that are all dealing in free forum sites. You are so hardcore. Plus, an 18+ site needs an 18+ admin.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
yeah...15? i guess thats good if u have the hots for miley cyrus or the amazing shawn johnson...but isnt this becoming a 18+ site? owell.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
No one gives a shit about you, or your shitty proboards sites that you started. If you can't pay the bills and can't afford the site, then shut the fuck up about wanting to own it and run it. Let the big boys talk about what's going to happen with this site, because like in real life, if you aint got no money then your opinion means jack shit.

xgmx

ÑÉÉÐ ð BØÜÑ†Ý HÜцɮ?
Reaction score
No one gives a shit about you, or your shitty proboards sites that you started. If you can't pay the bills and can't afford the site, then shut the fuck up about wanting to own it and run it. Let the big boys talk about what's going to happen with this site, because like in real life, if you aint got no money then your opinion means jack shit.
That comment was almost as queer as the person who said it. You probably don't understand that joke, so I'll dumb it down a bit for you, and then you won't think it's funny dumbass, because having a joke explained to you ruins it's gold. "YOUR FUCKING GAY!"

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Sub 40 posts + a list of sites no one gives a shit = automatic new leader? Yeah right. No one knows you, you obviously don't have the cash to buy the site, so you're just another little girl looking for attention. Get the fuck off our site you faggot.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
That comment was almost as queer as the person who said it. You probably don't understand that joke, so I'll dumb it down a bit for you, and then you won't think it's funny dumbass, because having a joke explained to you ruins it's gold. "YOUR FUCKING GAY!"
I don't understand how a comment can be homosexual?

No one even knows who you are, no one gives a shit about you wanting to be admin, no one gives a fuck about your shitty forums. Do everyone here a favor and quit posting.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
For shits and giggles, I looked at about half of his links. Pretty much every single one of them is an absolute ghost forum with maybe 20 posts total.

I can go mash a dozen or two free proboards sites to and link them here and go "LOOK GUYS I SHOULD BE LEADER!", but I'm not a complete and total tool like you obviously are.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
For shits and giggles, I looked at about half of his links. Pretty much every single one of them is an absolute ghost forum with maybe 20 posts total.

I can go mash a dozen or two free proboards sites to and link them here and go "LOOK GUYS I SHOULD BE LEADER!", but I'm not a complete and total tool like you obviously are.
You obviously looked at the wrong half, the other half are all very large, successful and active boards. :acclaim

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Uhh....no they arn't. Hell, he has KFC.com up there as one of his admin sites.

xgmx

ÑÉÉÐ ð BØÜÑ†Ý HÜцɮ?
Reaction score
I am an admin on the Kentucky Fried Chicken official forums.

Could a admin or moderator attach a poll please, I forgot too.

Also a few of them got hacked when rustyslacker hacked InvisionFree, ZetaBoards, and AceBoard a few months back.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
what the fuck is with ur retarded obsession with kfc all you do is make threads about it in chit chat now you make up lies like this

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
None of your sites (combined) are not even close to the quality of this one.

Quality > Quanity.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I am an admin on the Kentucky Fried Chicken official forums.

Could a admin or moderator attach a poll please, I forgot too.

Also a few of them got hacked when rustyslacker hacked InvisionFree, ZetaBoards, and AceBoard a few months back.
Uhhh, KFC doesn't have any official forums.........

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
wow me calling him a fool was worthy of a 3 point infraction someone make a poll to take away kinkarso's infraction abilities

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
please make a new one with a poll if you're still interested. Name the specific position you are interested in. Keep it clean guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.