XanDeRs BACK!

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol.. somewhat

im working on a D&D RPG map at the moment having some trouble :-\ but ill have a beta version out soon of it if anyone wants 2 b a beta tester for it PM me or whisper me on bnet at XaN or XanDeR on Lordaeron or XanDeR. on Azeroth

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
How long have you been making maps for xander??? Sad to say I don't have WC3 yet cause i'm poor, but I played it over at my friends house and I really like the map editor. Lots of people are complaining about it. The SC map editor was good, but I like the new map editor better..... its just harder. Anyways, once I get my own copy of WC3 i'm gonna be pumping out some good maps too ;)

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhhhhh... for about 2 months now...

this is really the first map im making b/c ive been reading tuts and stuff to find out how 2 make these cool maps... lol anyway my D&D map is gonna b really good atleast i think so... im having trouble with the teleporting though :-\

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
First time making a map? I remember my very first map. It wasn't actually a map though, I was just goofing around, but then I got hooked. Anyways, my first map was called "Starship Troopers" but I just used that name to get people to join. It was essentially just a big 256x256 map with about 600 zerglings that did 20 damage each and each player had a marine that was 9999/9999 and 0 armor. It had no triggers and it really pissed alot of people off, but it was hilarious. Anyways... my best map was prob my remake of Crash RPG 4.1 which lots of people played for a while.

Anyways... when you think your map will be finished? I can't stand it no more, i'm gonna buy Warcraft 3 this weekend and then i'll beable to stop bugging my friend to play his.

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LMAO! well...

im hoping to get it done in the next 2 weeks if not that then within the next month im not entirely sure on this though becuase i tested earlier and it has quite a few bugs...