X-Tra Editor (error)

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
I downloaded War 3 X-tra editor from, maps.warcraftiii.net, but once i dl'd it it was in .rar format. So i downloaded WinRaR and opened it, but nothign happened.

Is there anyone who knows what's wrong?

Or does anyoneknow a dif site i can dl it from? (not in .rar form if possible)

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its not a whole new map editor its only new events,units,conditions and actions. i got it 2 but i cant find a start either but the point is u can do everything now,even special effects. in your start menu there is a folder with it and there are txt files, u can copy for example those magic spells for a special effect.so its no whole new editor but just new stuff:bugeyes

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Well, your problem is fixed, I hope it works fine, and it's isn't a whole new editor, but I think you need the CD because it is larger than the SC/BW editor, so it requires files from the CD.

As long as you're not running a burned copy.....why do you care?

-Frank :cool:

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
that's the point. I didn't buy wc3, i got it from my friend, and he's being bitchy and not burning me a copy of the cd so i can stop using this "cd crack" thing

F

Freak_show

Originally posted by M3_feelin_0wn3d
its not a whole new map editor its only new events,units,conditions and actions. i got it 2 but i cant find a start either but the point is u can do everything now,even special effects. in your start menu there is a folder with it and there are txt files, u can copy for example those magic spells for a special effect.so its no whole new editor but just new stuff:bugeyes
i got this editor 2 and it comes up with a problem with the file storm.dll so where i copy those files you speak of?
Go to start menu and i see all my original icons what icon i press to get to txt files cuz i can get to the editor file where it is stored but not inside it. So where i go to cpoy the stuff when i go to start menu eh?