X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Saw it last night. Terrible, terrible movie. I am a fan of the cartoons and the comics and it's like Fox tried really hard to make it suck. It was a boring revenge movie that was nothing like the original story.

4/10.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The real problem with the movie is it doesn't really have a focus or a point. It seemed like the first 1/4 was good, and then it fell the fuck apart. Hugh Jackman is still a good choice for Wolverine, he's just in a movie where he has nothing to do. Despite my early reservations I liked Liev Schreiber as sabertooth. You know a movie about wolverine, and just those two being who they are would have made the movie really fucking awesome. Unfortunately that didn't happen.
They kept introducing every character I'm sure the director ever masturbated to as a child. Deadpool isn't Deadpool. Dominic Monaghan was underused. They gave a part to will.i.am. The blob isn't the blob, apparently he is just fat ( ? ). Silver Fox was just "bleh". Terrible fucking Team X.

But the parade of bullshit didn't stop there. I mean really, what the hell was the point of Cyclopes appearing in the film? Emma frost? They couldn't have picked a worse actor to portray Gambit. It seemed like they had to cram in as many knowing winks, ruining any credibility the movie had. This might as well have been called X-men 4.

And while I'm on the subject, I will say this. Because of the first 1/4 to 1/2 of the movie, I didn't overall hate this. In fact I had such incredibly low expectations going in to it (not actually wanting to see it at all) that I didn't come out of it really pissed off. However when I came out of X-men 3, I was really pissed off and wanted to break shit. So overall, not a bad performance all things considering.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
All I have to say is:

Adamantium bullets + Adamantium skeleton = Memory loss?

korea

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The movie was really awesome for the most part in terms of production and effects.

The storyline was total trash though.

Narlybro007

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
awwww come on it was pretty good, if people get bent out of shape over a few CGI mistakes and call it a bad movie thats kind of bull. tons of people love transformers 2 but that movie had the shittiest story ever

keith0305

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Seriously, DISTRICT 9 is better. However, some people might not like it

Inzom1a

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Ye epic fail with storyline, but nice battles/effects thought i would watch die hard if that was what i am looking for.

Catscratches

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
The movie sux, but if you have seen the previous ones you have to see the whole serie.

lennoj43

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I watched it while saw the effects of high jump
with computer effects.....

Reaction score
Website
diabloiiikore.com
I just saw it online on one of those free sites. It wasn't as good as I expected. Plus I think I saw some ropes that they used to do the jumps. Somehow the guy got the film before it was finalized in the edit room. 6.5/1-

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just saw this movie. I tend to think the casting director is homosexual.