WTF happened to me???>>>

wtf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I need an explanation of what has happened to me

About a week ago my password stopped working, I did all the virus searches and it found a virus on my computer called JS NOCLOSE. I was sure my account was stolen, and contacted Blizzard. I finally got my account back today. I was sure to find a stripped account instead i found that theres is almost nothing missing!!! Only 3 items were taken, my barbs ith cb, a valor I had in pallys stash, and skullders on my zon. Many very godly items were left, like 3*stormshield, ith axe, several very godly charms, shakos, gazes, lightsaberes, godly sorc setup, basically they took maybe 5% of the account value, and not even the most valuable items. at first i thought maybe Blizzarrd deleted all the hacked items before giving back account, but then why is my pallys ith axe is still there? And the valor i had was 100% legit, i found it my self, why is that gone?? and if my account was hacked, then why didn't they take the most valuable stuff? or fully stripped my account? I mean i had a lot of stuff you could easily sell for a lot of sojs?

And I've been reading up on the virus i had, its not even a diablo related virus, all it does is make pop-ups, so can anyone tell me wtf is going on.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
sounds like you had a trojan or somebody just brute forced u and the person who did ,instead of just stealing items he used ur account

also i u should change ur password to something like 12lmn92k02n7 and i think there is something u can put in ur pass to make it almost impossible to brute force like..../

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You may have had an easy pass like rat had said (bobdole is an easy pass)

use letters,numbers,symbols and don't use a word

if you pass like cow make it c0\/\/ which is alot harder to BF.

Also do the scan with the website I provided and use that to check for any viruses.

wtf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah i had a somewhat east pass kinda like bobdole. it wasn't a word, but still only 6letters no numbers.

Now i have a pass longer than my dick!!!

I think my account was brute hacked cause i duel a lot, and i pk koreans a lot, a lethal combination. But hey at least now i have a reason to hunt for that new ith cb, the 1200dmg, amn, amn, shael, eth one.