Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
i wish i was still in the gear rush id be looken cool still like pre-tbc

lol

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Your UI's aren't even marginally nice enough for you to make such a comment.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You do realize that if you didn't spend so much time doing your UI, you'd probably have a lvl 70 by now, right?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
2 70's if I stuck to the game in all senses..but meh. I don't care. I pay to play for my own reasons..so **** it.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Mine looks very similar to someone's UI whom gets a lot of acclaim for all of his UI's. That being said..I stand by my previous statement.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Way to try and take credit for someone elses ui then? I dont give a shit it just looks like shit, and thats all there is too it.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
No this was entirely me. I didn't download his UI, just based the design off of it. I'll show you a screenshot to compare.

Here is his:
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n109/nightfallii/WoWScrnShot_072007_160812.jpg

and mine:
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7660/wowscrnshot072207053044kv0.jpg

Oh, and he liked my rendition so much here's what he did:
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n109/nightfallii/WoWScrnShot_072207_231410.jpg

And now, I'm going to try and get mine looking nice and neat..I admit mine's more cluttery than his.

If you don't believe me check out the WoW UI forums sometime ;)

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Jason. You act like you make these mods, instead of simply download them off of a website and hope and pray it looks nice.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I think you all care too much. If Jason wants to make nice UI's (Which i admit are pretty cool) then more power to him.

EDIT: I can't play without user portraits, it just feels weird. That and i don't know how you play with just one long ass bar full of spells. I need like two compact bars so it's easier to click, since i click a lot :(

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Oh gawd, eePanels is so not worth the time investing into it. I tried it once and almost died. Just use skinner, 900 times better.

Doesn't it annoy you that you don't know what level you are, can't see your own portrait or your targets portrait? HOW CAN YOU PLAY LIKE THAT?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Oh gawd, eePanels is so not worth the time investing into it. I tried it once and almost died. Just use skinner, 900 times better.

Doesn't it annoy you that you don't know what level you are, can't see your own portrait or your targets portrait? HOW CAN YOU PLAY LIKE THAT?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I always know what level I am. Portraits I've learned are a mere aesthetic that clutters the screen. And Skinner skins the default UI, but it doesn't add all the gradients designs I've incorporated. Trust me..I have everything shown that I NEED shown. Minimalist ftw.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
eePanels is awesome. Once you learn how to use/customize it that is :smashtard:

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I think you all care too much. If Jason wants to make nice UI's (Which i admit are pretty cool) then more power to him.

EDIT: I can't play without user portraits, it just feels weird. That and i don't know how you play with just one long ass bar full of spells. I need like two compact bars so it's easier to click, since i click a lot :(
Seriously, l2keys.

Jayde, I didn't know you had a 70 dwarf warrior :O

When did that happen?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I got duped into taking it over. A friend quit WoW and asked me to stay on him so that his guild wasn't out a tank. I LOL'd at them and I just use him to farm primal mana's :D I've ran the occasional instance trying to get better tank gear, but it's not really my cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.