WIP: Icy Peak Defense v1.0

x0rcist

Member!
Reaction score
Website
x0p.cjb.net
Im working on this map with a friend but he quit helpin me and I need some1 to finish the units and balance it out a little since im not good at that. There is already a unit tree I have and ill give it to you, please have experience and creativity at making units and balancing. Ill send the map personally since i dont want people dlin and editting the original yet. Heres an attachment of the loading screen / overview pic...

Hers a little info about the pic:

Cannon - Anti Stuck Tower (Custom Model)

Tower Upgrades - Can buy general upgrades for your towers (range speed and damage)

Tomeshop and Big Items - Buy tomes and items for your heroes (that plataeu above that is where the heroes are, creeps for them to fight come from the 2 tunnels on the left and right of that area)

Attackers Spawn - Attackers spawn in each of those areas

Choose Your Alignment - Where you choose your alignment (3 alignements, each alignment has 3 main towers and1 ultimate tower, each main tower has 4 upgrade levels and when u get all 3 of the towers upgraded to the highest level you can get the ultimate tower... thats if u understand what i just said )

End: Where the attackers goto, its kinda a wintermaul layout, but the gameplay is different, theres 40 levels and 5 bonuses levels (theyre funny).

BTW: Above the cannon (under teals spawn where the fork is) every creep that reachs there gets duplicated so for every 1 that teal leaks 1 comes left and a duplicate goes right.

x0rcist

Member!
Reaction score
Website
x0p.cjb.net
IPTD Beta 1.0 is complete. Im going to be testing with a couple friends to just makesure the basic gameplay is there tonite. Ill post if i need help with triggesr which i mite

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I'll be sure to try it out once it's done with.

-Frank :cool:

x0rcist

Member!
Reaction score
Website
x0p.cjb.net
just so u kno i hadta ditch teh loading screen since it made the map almost 4mb large, its still good though :D

x0rcist

Member!
Reaction score
Website
x0p.cjb.net
k im gunna post the map later tonight, its unprotected though please do not edit it w/o telin me wut u wanna do. test it out urself with friends i got a lot of work and tests to study for, itll be up soon

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
cool nice to know it's out.

Also for loading screens, make it .jpeg at first and set the quality to like... 1 or 2, then use it.

x0rcist

Member!
Reaction score
Website
x0p.cjb.net
no, it doesnt matter, nomatter wut the quality when u upload it the 2 top ones are 512kb and the 2 bottom ones are 256kb, and i tried makin it low quality

Frozen King

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I can't play it, cause of the file war3map.w3e which contains wrong data or sumting.
The whole TFT exits if i click the map at the map select.
Map protectors sux...