Why you shouldnt' hack!

Rahama

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok this is not some huge lecture trying to get you people who hack out there to quit hack yoursleves to death for all i care the reason I'm writing this is to say that Blizzard has made plans to attempt to ban all hackers to open b.net. That and soon most trainers will become null with the realease of version 1.10. I know it's been a year and I know that people think that 1.09 was the end of it all but now that Blizzard is done with Warcraft 3 they are planning to release the patch possibly in late August or early September. I've heard that this new patch might give Blizzard the upper edge in hackers vs legit in the fact that they will be scanning peoples computers now for trainers who conncet to B.net. (IF you didnt know they already scan you com when you conncet for Viruses and your system status..RAM, CPU, Video card etc.) Anyone who is caught with a trainer or duped items on their charactors will be banned to open b.net with menas you will loose all your realm charactors and items. The other reason you shouldnt' hack is a no brainer. Blizzard is kind enough to give you access to a huge base of D2 players for free and lets you play over the net with them for free their only condition is that you dont' hack. Hmm sounds like a decnet condition to me why dont' you follow it.

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well for that to work they would have to:

1.Create a program that scans for that and scan every single character on B.net (many more months)
2.Change thier TOS and privacy policy. (Off-note It is really easy to bypass those)
3.Most people that hack have a stash of CD-keys. I know I do.

suppabob

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeap, seems like another usless attempt by blizzard to stop the ever prominent hacking. my solution is blizzard just give up :)

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im pretty sure.... Not sure that if they scanned your computer that would be illegal and that is why they haven't done it before. Like they have this program i think that can scan it for you to see if you can run somthing or just to send your stats in with a help message. Just like tribes 2 does you download a program it makes a list of your computer stats and than you send that with a help message. You have to " Agree " to it first or it not legal i believe... dont quote me on that :p

Rahama

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh but they already have every right too if you accually bothered to read the account conditions on b.net. When you connect they can scan any part of your computer they want they just can't send it to other companys oh and you people who do hack agian the only condition Blizzard is asking in exchange for letting you on thier free servers is that you dont hack is it so hard just to listen to their one condition seriously dont' be jerks just comply with their only condition.

Rahama

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rightttttt

charactor hacking acount hacking its still hacking lol I honeslty don't give a shit if you do but I'm just pointing out a point to try and get a counter argument.

GoTeNkZ-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LoL hacking is hacking it doesnt matter no1 gives a rats ass only if they acc is hacked!!! but i do support the reason to stop map hack an hacking acc and shit because people just sending viruses through b.net and destroying peoples cpu so its just so ****ing wrong if any1 supports my idea please wright back!!!!

From,
GoTeNkZ-

robinator08

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.w3.to
to hack or be hacked? that is the question.

i have something to say about hacking...there's no reason not to hack and cheat on a video game when it's impossible to get good. i you ever noticed where those duel leech rings came from? i have. i looked into it and when patch 1.08 (or something but it was 8) came out they made it so you can't get good items anymore.

basicaly the dupe hack put lots of duel and awsome items that we wouldn't have without it.

p.s. what kind of a moran would complain about other people getting hacked. all you have to do is get a port blocker that only allows specified programs to have a net connection such as Zone Lab's Zone Alarm software.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I notice lots of people saying that "there will always be hacking". In some form, yes. However, over the next few years, games are going to continue getting harder and harder to hack. The hacking that goes on in diablo is rediculous and I don't think other games coming out in the future will have the same flaws. As far as "not hacking"... i've seen so much hacking done that I almost consider it to be a part of gaming now... it's really sad. I don't agree with it, but i've never really had anything stolen from me in games, cause i'm not an idiot who downloads trojans.

Sniper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if blizzard wants to do that thats fine by me I hack but I realy dont care I can get back on there r ways. I dont think they will come out with a patch when they r working on D3 though.

Lord Hypnos

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ive never hacked in my life....but ive scammed so many retards out of items and accounts, if there dumb enough to fall for it then i deserve there shit...scamming is almost as fun as playing the game.