Why Does Noone Ever....

KingofQueens

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
****ING ANSWER ANY POSTS?!?!

Ok Im calm, sorry, I apologize for yelling but I felt it was the only way to get someone to read my post.

Ok, you guys say this forum is for us who want to know about hacking and what it is and answer questions that we may have.

Ok yes you guys put out alot of information but whenever I have a question it never gets answered. I have tried PMing a few people but I guess you get so many PMs its hard to keep track of.

...Forgivable...

But when I post like 5 times about one question I have and it never even gets a reply, from anyone, I get a little frustrated.

Now dont get me wrong I love this site and the information I get from it but I really would like to see more feedback.

Now hopefully this got your attention so Ill try my question again.

I have Diablo2 LOD installed on my computer because I borrowed it from a friend. I dont have the CD anymore but I still want to play. Now I know there are files called loaders that will do this for me but everyone I download either doest work (says "missing .dll file") or it asks for the cd when i run it.
Now why would it be a loader if it need the CD? DO i need to use the CD the first initial time or what?

Can anyone reply with a link to a loader that does work and is complete and that will be compatible with JED I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time and I hope you take my critisism in a good way, I do like this site and others linked with it.

NZ_Falcon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well i just scanned your post becase im currently monitering my pndlebot (which i have a post about) but for the crack i used when i was lending my legit yes u herd me LEGIT (woot) cd to my friend I needed some files extracted from the original cd for the crack to work.

Now i can't exactly remember what they were i think video and muic files, but if you can get the cd back for just 5 minutes you can extract the files then hopefully it'll work :)

I hope it helped anywayz

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
settle down boy. :)

sorry we missed your posts.

yes their are files you need off the LOD cd for any no cd hack to work. the files needed are always listed in the readme file for the no cd hack. let me go check to see what they are real quick.

"copy the file d2char.mpq d2music.mpq, d2xmusic.mpq d2xvideo.mpq from your game cd to diablo2 directory if you want to play even without a backup copy of the game cd."

copied straight from D2Loaders Readme file. those are the files you need off of the LOD CD. just goto read the readme dude. they tell you how to get it to work if you follow step by step.

EDIT: now i do believe that only those last 2 files are needed off the LOD CD. the first 2 were from the original D2 CD and are auto copied over from the D2 play cd when you upgrade to LOD. so if you have LOD installed already all you need are "d2xmusic.mpq, and d2xvideo.mpq" copied off the CD and into the D2 main folder

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ALso if you use the SEARCH function and type in no cd crack you will see that we talked about it oodles of times.

It's just like I will not reply to ith questions anymore, or TH questions, or dupe question.