Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Wing Zero
u mean the other way around?

what is that supose to do?
sigh* trust me batman fights dirty cause hes human and he has to face inhuman foes. Superman is inhuman and faces inhuman foes so he just fights normally with them eh.. fists, kicks and a occasional laser blast.

Superman's power comes from the sun as stated previously. It heals him and gives him power. Therefore if there was no sun Superman would lose his power.

Batman could also acquire red kryptonite which would mess up superman as seen in JLA: Tower of Babel. Trust me Batman would win he has planned what he would do if Superman went rogue.

Evilcowman

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree batmans the best he lives in Gotham city and has lots of awsome gagets plus he boss's around robin and his botler when ever he wants.

Evilcowman

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea exactly what i said he kicks @zz and has like no weaknesses plus he lives in a dark shadow covered world and superman lives in the "light" which is so average superhero. Batman is unique and awsome like a Gf.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Put up another for superman
afterall batman is only human
but any X-man will own him The X-Men own

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
batman sux cuase he doesnt really have any real super powers he just has all those gay thingamabobers....

best super hero is Flash or Aqua Man oOo

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
LMAO, you morons, who in the hell said supermans power comes from the sun!? That is so wrong, someone was thinking of Birdman....I (unfortanutely) have like 3 of the movies. And his power is just alienated there is no source. And Batman vs. Superman? It's not exactly contreversy. I rich guy with special gadgets on a belt, vs. an alien with superhuman powers. Not even a chance for batman.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
my butter tost is still better it can give u food posining :)

Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sakuhta
LMAO, you morons, who in the hell said supermans power comes from the sun!? That is so wrong, someone was thinking of Birdman....I (unfortanutely) have like 3 of the movies. And his power is just alienated there is no source. And Batman vs. Superman? It's not exactly contreversy. I rich guy with special gadgets on a belt, vs. an alien with superhuman powers. Not even a chance for batman.
LMAO, you moron... dont base superman on the movie. Think of superman in the comics. In the comics Superman even said he lost his power when the sun was blocked out. So next time u call someone a moron actually look at a source.

"Under this tighter scrutiny, a new explanation for Superman's powers began to develop. For the first time, in Action #262 (March 1960) the notion that Superman's powers derive from yellow sun radiation appears. Such an additional source of power appeared to be necessary because Earth's lesser gravity did not seem sufficient to explain how Superman could change direction in mid-air, fly through space, or exceed the speed of light"

NOW whos the moron...

http://theages.superman.ws/History/VersionIII.php (Source)