Whoops, I deleted this forum by accident (starcraft 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
whoops! I deleted this forum by accident! LOL

I was adding moderators and accidentally deleted this forum, so all posts went bye bye. It only had 28, but still, that kinda sucks. Hmm, sorry about that guys :(

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
The plague continues...

[This post refers to what happened to BlizzForums.]

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by AmericanPsych0
The plague continues...

[This post refers to what happened to BlizzForums.]
I'm not that stupid... I do backups every 20 hours. They didn't do a backup for like 3 months... anyways, that mess up was prob good for them, cause they came back better than before.

SkuZZy

N

Night Warrior

Hey I Am A New Member And I Was Looking At Cheatcc.com And It Showed Some Cheats For Wc3; Like If You Beat Single Player On Hard You Get To Watch A 20 Second Preview Of Sc2, But All It Showed Was Some Marines Attacking Hydralist, Lingings, and Firebats...And I Was Wondering If Anyone Knew Where I Could Find A Trailer, Or Something About Sc2...

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
!

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Night Warrior
Hey I Am A New Member And I Was Looking At Cheatcc.com And It Showed Some Cheats For Wc3; Like If You Beat Single Player On Hard You Get To Watch A 20 Second Preview Of Sc2, But All It Showed Was Some Marines Attacking Hydralist, Lingings, and Firebats...And I Was Wondering If Anyone Knew Where I Could Find A Trailer, Or Something About Sc2...

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
!
There isn't a trailer out for it. It's just a teaser put in by Blizzard Developers. If you want to see it, ask around, i'm sure someone will take screenshot for you. I think there is one posted somewhere around here.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yah, thats not a trailer. Its just a representation of Starcraft using the WarCraft III engine. I seriously doubt that SC2 will include grunts in spacesuits...

Azncraftboi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
geocities.com
Hey Swooper! I have a question bout War3.. i played a game called ''Marine Ranchers8.0'' ( i think it was..) and.. there were marines, zerglings, and hydralisks in it! :D i thought it was sweet.. i wanted to try to do it.. but... i cant lol

Can you help me find out how to do make them? :)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
um what is this post about?

Status
Not open for further replies.