Who has PS2?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
It's for PS2 and XBOX as far as I know. Chances are, gamecube will have it too (I see no reason why they wouldn't). It's going to be a huge game... just think about it, the awesome storyline of starcraft, mixed with all the cool characters and voices. I just wish it was for PC too :/ Maybe they will release it for PC once it's released for consoles. It wouldn't be for multiplayer though...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have ps2 and the cube. I WILL BE PISSED IF I HAVE TO BUY XBOX TO GET THE GAME. AND I WILL BUY A SYSTEM FOR A GAME TAT BLIZZARD MAKES.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by pan_the_man
I have ps2 and the cube. I WILL BE PISSED IF I HAVE TO BUY XBOX TO GET THE GAME. AND I WILL BUY A SYSTEM FOR A GAME TAT BLIZZARD MAKES.
bah, I don't even have either of them... and you've got both?! Lucky bastard! If I bought one though, it would DEFINATELY be the XBOX.

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have a PS2 and I think that you guys should get it too. It is defintely worth it... If you have the time. I'm only 14 and I'm in High School, so after I finish homework and soccer, I have plenty of time to do whatever I want.

For some of you however you might be in college, and will have a more difficult time using it. But, I still think it would be worth it to buy one. I think the PS2 offers the best hardware around.

Rinoa

Reaction score
Website
www.stormfyre.net
yeah i have ps2. i'm not a fanboy or anything, but i do think it is the best. i heard that sc ghost was only coming to gcn and xbox?? i guess it is not true. sure hope it shows on ps2...

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
It's probably going to be for all three, but the graphics will be better for the other consoles since the PS2 graphics pale in comarison. I'm getting me a GameCube.

[Note] I own a Play Station 2.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Your getting a gamecube eh? most ppl my age and up don't gwet it, but how can you resist the greatest games? like Resident Evil Biohazard to resident evil 4 and code v, Bloody Roar: Primal fury, Metroid Prime, wrestlemania X8, Starcraft Ghost (god i hope) oh and cant forget mario sunshine. lol

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
My friend used to have one, so I had no need to get it. Now that we've lost contact, and I told my other friend to get the GameCube isntead of PS2 (since I have it), but he got PS 2 anyway. And another friend has XBbox, and since I have the money... I thought I'd get it.

Plus, I love SSB Melee.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I spent close to 35 hours trying repeatedly to unlock the damn Mewtwo and Mr. game and watch. Then when it was all said and done, all the stages were clear, i put it on my shelf and haven't touched i since. well when war 3 came out at least. Oh i have Pikmin too, anyone intrested in buying it? i need to get rid of it. and james bond 007: agent underfire is a realy good first person for the cube. it sucks on xbox.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
I'll get bored of the games after awhile, but I know that whenever a friend comes over, my dislike fore the games dissapates, and I want to paly more than they do.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
its tru what u said.

007 agent underfire got boring when i beat it, and i owned all the bots. when my Xbox loving moronic, loser of a not even close to being a friend just hangs around my friends, faced me in it, i new i could not decline. and to add to the fact i was pumped and ready to kick his ass, mand make him look like a moron(that and the fact he got his greasy hands on my new wavebird wireless controler). I kicked his ass with a passion. to get to the point if u have enough motivation, who cares what game it is. (and if you must know i changed the buttons on the controler so he didn't even know how to fire. :))

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
When it comes to Blizzard, I trust them. If they plan on making a console only game, I trust that they'll ick the right people to help them with it, and they'll make the game very good.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
unless they make a final fantasy game for xbox only i will never buy one.

i refuse to support bill gates. ive never purchased any of his companies software. i use win98se but i got a rip of it.

i had a ps2. sold it for some quick cash but i still have all my games. i'll prolly buy another one in less than a year. IMO its the best console system on the market. has teh most games, good graphics, has some really kick ass games for it, plays dvd's without have to buy extra shit like with xbox or gamecube. and is backwards compatible with all my original PS games.

if i had teh money id prolly get a gamecube just for nintendo only games like metroid, and mario tennis, super smash bro melee. but for now i can live without them.

basically whichever company has the rights to make squaresoft games is the console i'll buy.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
seeing the big discussion, i say there should be a forum,

dedicated to concole games. And you will get the systems w/ff games on it right? does that mean you have or will get a gameboy advanced and get Fianl fantasy Tactics (my favorite FF on playstation) and gamecube is expected to get a couple FF titles.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Originally posted by Aris
unless they make a final fantasy game for xbox only i will never buy one.

i refuse to support bill gates. ive never purchased any of his companies software. i use win98se but i got a rip of it.
down with gates, (takes out an assult rifle) whos with me!

(i think this is my first unintelligent post)

Rinoa

Reaction score
Website
www.stormfyre.net
I'd like to stick w/ square...
But I won't buy every system they develop for as long as they keep pumping nice titles for the ps2, & IMO ps2 is the best system out there....

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: seeing the big discussion, i say there should be a forum,

Originally posted by pan_the_man
dedicated to concole games. And you will get the systems w/ff games on it right? does that mean you have or will get a gameboy advanced and get Fianl fantasy Tactics (my favorite FF on playstation) and gamecube is expected to get a couple FF titles.
why would i buy another system just to have the exact same game again?

one system is enough for me. and personally i never liked the FF tactics game.

although i have sometimes wanted to get a GBA. to have something to play with on trips in the car, or plane, or on camping trips. places that i wouldnt be able to have a console system/tv or a computer. but right now im broke. so it'll all have to wait.