Whistle Blower

Reaction score
Website
WWW.StickDeath.Com
Yup thats me. I currently have 11 usernames under my belt as having reported and gotten deleted. It is because of hacks that Blizzard now has to charge for its services. I do not agree with any hack what-so-ever used for these games. they ruined Diablo 1 and 2 to the breaking point. those games are used as an example by every Video game company as hacking possibilities. I believe all hacks are wrong. It is not my place to report anyone here. But I tell you now, if I find anyone hacking I save replays or take a screenshot if they post a site name for a hack and I send them to Blizzard. Why hack? What is the point? It takes the fun out of it. Sure you get numbers, but if your trying to get those numbers to be accepted to tournys your dead wrong. They will know. think about that.

soljah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree but i think that if blizzard does no crack down on hacks, then why blame ppl for using them? if u use hacks u deserve to be barred from battle.net. i am glad to see blizard banning map users and i think hacks r wrong too, but if blizzard doesnt care then they arent wrong.

Reaction score
Website
WWW.StickDeath.Com
As far as I know they do care. But there are so many reports of hacks that they cant keep up. they have to wrok on SC2, D3, and WoW that the time time clear cheaters is very slim. They probably do it on their spare time. Not even getting paid for it.
The problem is it that is is damn hard to know of a person is hacking ro not. You can save a replay and send that in but thats not gonna do too much for you if it does not show. Blizzard should come up with their own hack dectector like the on created by users for Diablo and SC.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by PlasmaticEntity
As far as I know they do care. But there are so many reports of hacks that they cant keep up. they have to wrok on SC2, D3, and WoW that the time time clear cheaters is very slim. They probably do it on their spare time. Not even getting paid for it.
The problem is it that is is damn hard to know of a person is hacking ro not. You can save a replay and send that in but thats not gonna do too much for you if it does not show. Blizzard should come up with their own hack dectector like the on created by users for Diablo and SC.
I agree that blizzard does care; atleast their press releases indicate so. However, blizzard should hire more people if they can't keep up with all the reports. If blizzard is going to run a free, public, gaming server then it is their responsibiliy to maintain it. I'm not saying it's okay to use hacks, but blizzard needs to be prepared to backup their threats with more than words... they need to back them up with actions. I have nothing against people who use hacks, but if they use them again me, I will report them, just as I would expect anyone to report me if I used hacks. Other than that, hacks never bugged me much, cause I never really played for wins/loses anyways.

Reaction score
Website
WWW.StickDeath.Com
Hahahaha, I just got a good laugh today. You think Blizzard dont care. I just saw on cnn.......CNN of all places that Blizzard has suspended over 14000 accounts for 2 weeks for the use of cheats and the such.