Which D2 LOD version???

Plaz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My son is going to start playing D2 LOD. He wont be on bnet, just SP and maybe some TCIP with me. For all you gamers out there what version do you think best? Personally I think 1.1 may be a bit too hard for a 10/11 year old. I was looking at the various patches and figure I wanted a 1.09 but wasn't sure about the different ones (b,c,d i think they were). What do you all think? I'm basically interested in it being more fun for him than overly difficult, looking at all the patches I can't remember which one I enjoyed most, 1.01 all the way up to 1.1.

Am I correct in thinking that as long as he and I have the same version installed we can still play TCIP without having to upgrade to 1.1?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Kids that young shouldn't be playing games with this much violence, whether it be monster-slaying or PK'ing.....

Anyhow, go 1.08/109 for unbalanced gameplay, and 1.10 for balanced + harder gameplay (and synergies + items!).

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Like kao said, 1.08/1.09 is good patch to play.

Also for ur question, yes u can TCIP wit the same patch.

PsYcHoSiD77

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kao
Kids that young shouldn't be playing games with this much violence, whether it be monster-slaying or PK'ing.....

Anyhow, go 1.08/109 for unbalanced gameplay, and 1.10 for balanced + harder gameplay (and synergies + items!).
That is up to the kids father whether or not he can play, and besides, it's only a video game.

Plaz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah lets not open that whole can of worms. He's almost 11 and gets great grades and is a good kid. Violent video games aren't the problem, it's the lazy parents that don't take an interest in their kids.

Going from memory here but wasn't the big difference between 08 and 09 the leaching and resistances? I was thinking there were several 09 releases. Im thinking 08 may be the best overall gameplay. But I got crap for memory ;)