Where to download Half life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smileyguy69

Member!
Reaction score
I want to play Counterstrike but i need to install half life first. Anyone know where to download it?(no torrent files):wavey

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
u cant download halflife... u have to buy halflife (or cs) then download cs(mod) to play cs....

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Do you have steam?(www.steampowered.com) , after you get steam you can go buy Half-Life, Counter-Strike, Blueshift, Day of Dafeat(any will do) and you will be allowed to download all of these off of steam with just one cd-key. Blueshift doesn't cost much at all, 10-15$, and steam is a free download and the half-life games are also free to download after you enter a valid key.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Peeooplle he doesn't want to BUY HALF LIFE. He wants to DOWNLOAD it as in FREE. I'm sure he downloaded the CS as well.

Well, you can download CS but you can't download halflife, gotta buy it, it's about 15 bucks, oh shucks.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you can download half life off steam period

smileyguy69

Member!
Reaction score
I guess ille just buy the regular half life, ive downloaded the cs mod already.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
I will ONLY BUY GAMES! Downloading H-L is technically PIRACY if it isn't Valve authorized. Piracy has some serious consiquences. First off, 5 years in jail. Second: UP TO $500,000 FINE!

Makes you wonder, "Should I dl H-L for free?"

I'd say NO!

X

xjMaN88lx

snagg havent seen u here for a while... cheapest way to go is blueshift

smileyguy69

Member!
Reaction score
Actually, in Canada its not illegal to download the software, its only illegal to share it. :madatu

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well u can just download steam (1.6) and install it worked at my pc and at my brothers 2 i think half-life is in there and thats illegal or is it?

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wtf r u guys talking about, if you have flat broadband get steam and half life its 100% legit you just need a unique cd key and you need to e connected to i-net. could be im talking trash

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats what i meaned but i just didnt know if its legit but if your so sure ... i think a mod can close this thread if no1 got anymore questions

Brown Gangster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Bloody-Fish-Bone
well u can just download steam (1.6) and install it worked at my pc and at my brothers 2 i think half-life is in there and thats illegal or is it?

i downloaded halflife off kazza then after like a few months the zipfile got corrupted so i went and bought halflife and got a 5cdkeys!!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol u cant download games by kazaa there are so many trojans and virus ... well i would buy counterstrike and not half.life :p

Status
Not open for further replies.