Where can you get Ormus Robes?

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I keep killing Mephisto in Hell but he is not budging in giving me any good Elite Uniques. I'm only in Act 3, but can anyone please tell me how to increase my chances in getting a Ormus Robe(Shroud)?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Get More MF, and just keep trying.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
LOL yea uh-huh. I quit a while ago, but I didn't quit that long ago. Stop with the nonsense you newb. Level does not matter either. It's just a better chance at hitting if you are melee and staying alive.

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol, so true. My friend was only Level 58 and got lucky and got Ormus Shroud. So I'm also praying. Yeah, I'll find more Magic Find.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ZeldaMaster is correct, the charlevel does influence the drops of specific items, no matter if unique or normal.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Not Character level, but the Monsterl Level.

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If Character level does matter, then my friend must've hacked the game, which I highly doubt...

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
monster level determines which items CAN be dropped, player level changes the specific chances for the items (so this is possibility and probability)

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Hmm...then what's with people finding Shako's in Nightmare Baal Runs? They obviously aren't high enough to find them constantly, but the DO drop for them- when they are under 60.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the level difference matters, but I'm exactly sure, I haven't played since more than a year so don't take my word for granted.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Heh..I'd say we'd be safe just saying - get about 250-300 mf, get a 800+ Orb Damage sorceress, and do meph runs. You *should* find one in a day, at most. [It worked for me, it should work for y ou]

ZeldaMaster78

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah i really didnt know i just thought that lvl matterd..... i get lots of stuff from meph... i'v got at least 5 ormas so just keep trying

and i'v only just made my mf sorc

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
um... actually... i think character level DOES matter, and i would get more then 300 mf, i got 516 on my sorc, with enough power to kill hell pindle in 2 shots, lol.

and dont expect meph or pindle to drop like in 2-5 runs, it takes me atleast 3 weeks to find a wf, soj, or gf off hell pindle with a ton of mf.

What KIND of ormus' robe you looking for? Lightning, Fire, or Ice? I might be able to help you :)

ZeldaMaster78

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol yeah it takes me about 15 runs to find something good of meph, execpt when i got lucky and got 2 facets, gaze, and verdongos in one night...lol

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Lol...I'm still staying with the fact that CHARACTER Level does not matter. What matters is what TC is selected and how much MF you have.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
i didnt say for sure that character level matters, i said MAYBE it does, im not positive myself. Dont get all pissy :/

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I wasn't getting pissy.

OT: Your sig? What's going on? Maybe you need to put it all on one line for it to work.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
OT: i did and it still didnt work, lol

okay okay okay, fine fine, you didnt get pissy, you got a little ancy :p

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by BlackSapphire
Hmm...then what's with people finding Shako's in Nightmare Baal Runs? They obviously aren't high enough to find them constantly, but the DO drop for them- when they are under 60.

Thats a lie. For one, elites in nightmare can only drop in Nightmare Baal.

Oh and I got good news. I'm in level 89 and killing Hell Baals. So far, I've found 2 Sojs, 1 SS, 1 Shako, and something called Stormspire. But no Ormus. What are these items worth?