Where can i find jammelas

silas

Reaction score
where can i find jamellas without losing my account?

DizZy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u wont lose ur account from jamella it only edits open characters. and it wont mess up ur characters either if u back them up before u go ape shit on jamella with item mods. certain mods for items on jamella are screwed and too many mods will **** on u. so if ur just starting out on item editing then u should backup ur save folder in ur d2 directory EVERYTIME. if u dont kno how then post reply and i'll tell u the method of backing up ur folder. to get jamella well.. its in the ''editors'' section of the very site ur posting on.

searcher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if u ask in a forum ...?

there sure will be someone who sends u an
trojaned version of it ..... !

there are few trusted sites u are on one of it now .

dont download from a side that u get from a unknown person ........ its just a suggestion ........

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
eh hem, now for my speech on hacking programs:

Most good hacking proghrams can be found at http://www.nightshiver.com/ericjwin/ but Jammella is not always the best choice. As i told icedragon (btw he was a jamella user b4 i showed him the light :) ) the best options are to make items with Fuzzier's Item Creator (on the site), load them with ShadowMaster (also on the site) and then edit the stats with ericjwin's editor (guess what, its on the site as well!!) this way, if u do things even mildly the right way, everything should work fine

if anyone wants to hear it, i will give my speech on stats and later there will be a Seminar on item making hurry up and read tho, im not going to be here forever!!!

oh crap... i probably will be here forever....oh well, read my stuff anyway :D

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
sorta off topic but they should realy have a sticky or something with nightshivers site on it.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
You can find this hack at www.mewgood.com along with many other hacks. You'll notice that mewgood doesn't take responsibility for anything you use the hacks for. This means, if you use jamella, use it at your own risk and don't complain if you get banned from bnet or if you mess up your characters... if you're a newbie at mods then do what dizzy said and be sure to backup your stuff before messing around, otherwise you can really screw things up.