What's your girlfriend/boyfriend like?

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Those who bother to talk to me on AIM know all about my fiance, well, almost everything. Picture in sig.

Met back in March this year on deviantART. mmm British, tall, gorgeous, DD. Need I say more?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dating young has been in since BC.

But on a serious note going out with an older girl with a better job and a Car helps alot. She buys you things and drives you places... Free booze and drunk sex..

*runs up and slam dunks*

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What is my girlfriend like, hmm...

Well let's say she's a good influence on me. For one, have been trying to stay outta fights lately. Stay drama free basically...

Two, have cut down MAJORLY on pot usage. I'm down to every 3-4 days I smoke now... And I used to do it EVERYDAY, 3-4 times a day, $20-$40 bucks each time (No I wouldn't spend my money on it, people would smoke w/ me. :p)

And I am plannin on going back to school now. Instead of going for my GED. So she's a VERY good influence on me if you wanna say that... :) And she is the sweetest girl I've EVER met, and she's got this beautiful smile and eyes. When she smiles, she gets these ADORABLE dimples. Lol, ok I'm done. :)

But will be our one month on the 22nd. Promised myself I would never fall for a girl quickly EVER again. And to be TOTALLY honest, she is the second girl I have ever fallen for. Love her, so fast, but if you think about it... It's good that way...

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
SlyFie said:
Az looks like hes a bad kisser.
Give me your address and I'll come prove you wrong ;)

You know you want it.

Darkmatter said:
He's a dork if anything. But it serves it's purpose. ;)
You're obviously amused :p

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
my girlfriend.... is a foot shorter than me and 7 years younger
shes awesome :)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
RuneyPoo said:
And I am plannin on going back to school now. Instead of going for my GED. So she's a VERY good influence on me if you wanna say that... :) And she is the sweetest girl I've EVER met, and she's got this beautiful smile and eyes. When she smiles, she gets these ADORABLE dimples. Lol, ok I'm done. :)
Have fun wasting time when you can just pound out the GED.

And AZ. I want to bang your girlfriend. From what the picture shows she's my kind of woman. The way she sits on the ground like shes on a horse. SHE NEEDS MY CACK!

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Kamikaze said:
my girlfriend.... is a foot shorter than me and 7 years younger
shes awesome :)
So...we're assuming that you'll be sending videos of your honeymoon some time soon?

- Amantis

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Static said:
And AZ. I want to bang your girlfriend. From what the picture shows she's my kind of woman. The way she sits on the ground like shes on a horse. SHE NEEDS MY CACK!
My z isn't capitalized and my girlfriend's not for sale. Something I could only imagine ever having to say to you. Go find some nice warm roadkill somewhere.

And yes, DM, I am amused.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
iJenny said:
I'm just saying that because I live in Arkansas too and I know for a fact I was right.

Stop acting like I try to acknowledge you atleast more then once a week. Because I try very, very hard not to.
Ooh, I count twice in a coupla days...and you talked to me when I bugged you on AIM. I know you love me.

@teh rest o' ya: Yeah, the younger girls thing is pretty prevalent. Taelor's 15 and I'm about to turn 18 in two weeks from tomorrow.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
don't u wish ur g/f was hot like me.....don't you wish ur g/f was a freak like me...don't ya?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Rednecks rule!@!@!@ where u from duirel?

er umm dyland

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
we need to go get drunk and shoot stuff ^_^. And muddin.....can't ferget muddin......and drunk...did i say drunk?? wow a penny

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
▲Dylan▲ said:
lol boggin is fun man, true true. Im gettin an oz. of reefer n sum bud and havin a few chicks over to my cabin offa hwy 20 2morro. fun fun

edit: o ya.......im gonna shoot stuff 2

I found my twin o_O

I lived in fl a while back in sarasota.

Dude seriously this is proabbly the most fun I ever had while down there. Is get a group of friends together and get really really drunk. Then grab some golf clubs and drive aroun the deserted back roads that fl has so many of and usally about aroun midnight armadillos come out and dfig aroudn the side of the roads. Simply get out walk up to it...and sqaure off...and wham see who can hit an armidillo the farthest..

Its mean but so much damn fun. I broke my dads golf 8 iron on this 15 lb armidillo....mother****er went but 10 fet before rolling into the bushes..hahahaha

good times