Whats your best pvp charecter?

XShadowKnightX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ith bow, white rings, cleglaws, coil, 40/15 gaze and shaft n 40 290 psdc (well i got only 32 now n yes slow is gay n cheap ^^)

dirkdig

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm not quite sure I understand what you're saying, but I don't really need a clan, I am the founder of a fair-sized clan already, and pvp in an elite private clan.

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
re: legit and not

Originally posted by dirkdig
since when are dupes considered legit?
maybe you don't use bugged items (which is commendable) but you're not really legit either... My barb doesn't use any dupes (including 3/20/20, 40/15, diablo 2 classic dupes, etc.) and i can own many havoc bugged characters, etc.
sure legit would mean no dupes and what not... but... in light of all the new hacked items... the old boots and 40/15s are hardly cheap.

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by emil--
ok noobies my lvl 85 druid will own all u real duelers*(real=legit non zons and non sorc)*[cause there pussies] he wears superior phase blade "sheal,sheal,sheal,eth,39/15,39/15" .09 chammed 6/8/19 gaze,160/60 superior amror of whale 615 def +94 to life,bloodfist,perf strings,.08 gore riders,sheals .09 ss,8%ll +15 strenth and dex ring,8%ll +7 to strenth 22 to all resis ring,godly inventory, btw Suxor0_o nice barb.
heh u wanna duel my completely legit assassin? lvl 69... i think she'll rock u!

yuhoo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol no its time to bust out the big guns... lvl 7 might pally ahahhaahha team up and watch the kills come ahaha

CHEWY

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MY 97 PVP SORC: OWN 99.9 % OF PEOPLE I DUEL EXCEPT THE BUGGED/ABSORB:) LEGIT ALL THE WAY

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
my necro will own any melee characters, and eventuly sorcs too.
he uses:
um shako
um shaft
um homoculus/um ss
trangs gloves/frostburns
trangs belt/ glooms trap/Tgods for sorcs
crafted boots
blackhand key/ LS for sorcs
29 maras
2x SOJ/2x raven

an inventory of + necro charms

LovelyMisato

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Lol, not to dampen your spirits or anything, anyone. But you obviously haven't played some of the really, really hacked characters. My friend has a character worth 400 sojs, and I would bet anything that he would own all of your characters... Ith Lionheart Perfect archon, Cliffkiller ammy, 3 Havoc bugged Bone visage... pure ownage on a hacked scale...

Please reply with any 'legit' characters you think can beat him, just to give me a chuckle..

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by yuhoo
my sorc can kill n e legit dueler and many hacked duelers w/ out white ring and sensei's other than that i can handle almost evry thing

.08 ber shako
25 maras
15% res jewel w/ +5 dex wiz
frost burns
2 * occy rings
ber strom shield
gardian angel
water walks
t gods

i do fine till people bust out shit like white ring and like a billion hexing charms w/ 64 ll ammy
10-25-10-35 base stats on sorc.

looking at your equipment... you don't have any 'hel' items... meaning you'd need around 156 total str... yes tgods gives 20, but even then you'd have to have atleast 130-135 base str to meet the ss requirement...

and to get 75% blocking with stormshield with a sorc... you'd need about... 150-175 dexterity to reach that amount maybe even more so at higher levels...

so0o0o0o0o with that in mind... you have used atleast 250 of your stat points from level... the total amount of stat points comes to 505 (included act3 quest)... so you remain with...

255 stat points...

now if you were truly pvp... you'd have around 50-100 base energy... using up another 65 stat points...

leaving you with hmm... 190 stat points to distribute to your character's vitality...

giving you around 250ish total vitality or so...

hmmm... i dont think you're lying about that... hehe the 08 shako does increase base life by 40% of its own value... so i can see how you can get 1300 some life with just that amount of vit... heh mebee i'll get an .08 shako too... hmmm, even with just a 09 shako i already have 1500 life and my base life is about 1100... wow imagine if i put on a 08 shako kekekekeke!?

i was just figuring out your char so u wouldn't get flamed by some newb heh

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by LovelyMisato
Lol, not to dampen your spirits or anything, anyone. But you obviously haven't played some of the really, really hacked characters. My friend has a character worth 400 sojs, and I would bet anything that he would own all of your characters... Ith Lionheart Perfect archon, Cliffkiller ammy, 3 Havoc bugged Bone visage... pure ownage on a hacked scale...

Please reply with any 'legit' characters you think can beat him, just to give me a chuckle..
ownage on a hacked scale... how would he be without all the hacked... you say legit vs hacked... psh no contest... of course the hacked will win eventually... but does that mean the person owns? no... of course not... just means he has the shit to take anything that gets thrown at him and can dish out 5 times the damage... it takes more skill to play on a legit level. who cares if a stupid zon comes in the game having 40 hex charms, all iths, all whites... and hostiles everyone in the game talkin about "j00 n00bz i roxxed j00! pwn!"... stupid weaksauce...

so if you want to chuckle at anything chuckle at your frend when he tries to play without the hacks and gets owned by someone who's legit...

Thusa

Member!
Reaction score
i honestly cant stand hacked ppl...its annoying at a major lvl...i mean...its like this...the non-ask-hacked-people are like *take off ur white rings* and hacked person is like *only if u take off ur occy ring and ur raven frost* i mean...even the hackers are pussys....hackers are like * I PWN U NOBS GHAHWHAAHA UU STND NO CHANC AGAINST MY SUPERNESSESSESSSSSS*