• Total voters

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AKA-47
None, its perfectly balanced.
I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT YOU SHOULD BE ASSISSINATED BY my empoyee i swear dont ever make another statement like that agin zerg is the weakest race on the planet but its the best strat. race to use but its not balanced at all zerg weaks many things about it it lacks spells, it lacks offense

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Ill play u ZvT any time on a non-money map. The only reason u think zerg sucks is because u dont know how to expand.

manofhonor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zerg are not weaka t all...and the lack spells? shit..and i tought they had ensnare,spawn broodling,parasite,plague,black swarm,consume..but im just dum....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silent_Assassin
I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT YOU SHOULD BE ASSISSINATED BY my empoyee i swear dont ever make another statement like that agin zerg is the weakest race on the planet but its the best strat. race to use but its not balanced at all zerg weaks many things about it it lacks spells, it lacks offense
waybe we shoul assissinateyou first, Why not learn to spell first, and learn zerg spells. zerg is an okay race. if they get to far in the game its over for terran. they are all equaly balanced but i like terran units.

lordson

Member!
Reaction score
Australia, Melbourne Rules Sydney is a hole
yeah i agree with every bod yelse other tha nthey guy who think zerg sucks

they're okay
need to micro a bit

Terran is DEFINALTEY the worst race

all you can do with them is turtle up and defend every entrance possible with barracks blocing the entrace and mass turrets, bunkers, tanks

and BC are mediocre
but take out hydrsa pertty quick

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Lol, terran is the race which requires the most micro, but turtelling wont work. Tanks own most ground units. Marines + medics can kill zerg, science vessels have defensive matrix and irradiate, vultures with spider mines + tanks can waste protoss...

Draken

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont know...if u have enough hydras then u can own pretty much all of the terran ground units.

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
by, manofhonor "Blade warrior"
Whats the best race vs zerg?
wich and Why?
The best race vs Zerg is Terran. Terran is usally the first race everyone games with and their first opponent is Zerg.

I'm a Zerg gamer. Most ppls game toss or terran few game Zerg. This makes Zerg a feared opponent, because ppls don't know how to game Zerg to its full potential.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I chose terran. Because M&M owns mutas & zerglings. Tanks own pretty much all ground. Vultures=mines. and yea. etc etc

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
TvZ is perfectly balanced, lurkers own marines, tanks + vessels own lurkers, hydras own tanks, and marines own hydras. Its all about unit controll.

*M*I*C*R*O*

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
protoss is definatly best against zerg, hydras? hmm there ok...ever heard of reavers? Mutas....mass mutas? hmm ever heard of 18 carriers? i think ill stick with protoss..thanx :p

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
18 carriers? In PvZ? That wont be cost effective.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
18 Carriers would do extreme damage to Zerg because they dont have Storm.
Besides if you spend 500,000 resources on maxing Lings and still win then it wouldn't matter. Winning is winning no matter how much stuff you waste..

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Lol? The more money u waste on carriers the less money u have for templars, zealots and goons. And if the zerg player is any good he wont let him get the resources to build 18 carriers.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
OK, listen carefully. If I made 18 Carriers and killed all my miners so I could get supplies and I was completly broke. I could attack and if I kill you then it wouldnt matter how much stuff I wasted because I win and I wouldn't need the extra money..

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I would probarbly kill u long before u got 18 carriers, because they are not cost effective enough in PvZ. And 24 scourges would cut ur carrier army in half.