Whats is probably not gonna be in sc2

SumacWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Although a lot of people will disagree, I dont think the Xel'naga as a race will be in sc2. For one thing, they were destroyed by the Zerg and fought off by the Protoss, meaning they are inferior fighters and would suck as a race....

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i dont realy think so how u know there arnt any survivors? they where driven away by the protosss because of religious purpose they where destroyed by the zerg because of the overminds fear of them. how u now if they have another base some where in the universe....?

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by Wing_0
i dont realy think so how u know there arnt any survivors? they where driven away by the protosss because of religious purpose they where destroyed by the zerg because of the overminds fear of them. how u now if they have another base some where in the universe....?
They could set it up to where Xel'Naga had a few survivors who managed to escape and evolve alot over the years or they could say they did experiments on another planet and created a race that is completly loyal.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Mabe

SumacWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
QWhat Im saying is the Xel'Naga themselves. They were beaten by the zerg and the protoss, and unless they were holding something back, they are probably inferior in fighting then the others, which would make them not a good race. Im not saying that their dead... I should have said that their fleet or whatever was destroyed by the zerg... Sorry.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
oh

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
at the end of brood war Duran was quoting something like, he was working for something more powerful than Kerrigan. Could it be the Xel'Nagan's? Or something else? but i do hope they make mor air for the Protoss!!!

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
read the starcraft manual book it said the GREATER WHOLEof Xel'Naga was consumed not all.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
what page?

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
I forgot know, but it's in theZerg history section when they battle Xel'Naga

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Duran.. in secret level... said there is a hybrid 1/2zerg and 1/2 toss they had a name on the official SC2 web sit it starts with a
v...vultrix or somethin like it. They have it planed i belive