What time is it?

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Has anyone looked at the forum times and seen something weird. I live in Chicago and in order to make the forum the same as the time here I have to tell the forum that I live in Eastern Europe. Anyone else have the same problem or is it just me?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
yeah they are messed up. vbulletin sucks when it comes to times... I spent like an hour messing with them and I finally had to set them to GMT to get them to be Pacific time... just play around with it till you get your time right. Soon vb3 will be out and it should correct all this junk,

X NEO +

Member!
Reaction score
Well, it shows this...
All times are GMT -5 hours. The time now is 07:41 PM.
... and the time here is GMT -5 hours and it is 3:43 AM and I just synchronized my clock. Yup, it is totally messed up... I know how they could fix but I'm sure they don't want my help! Aw well.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Well, i'm not sure what the problem is with the whole time situation, but I heard other people complaining about it too... earlier today vBulletin releases version 2.2.7. I'm not going to install it though, cause 2.2.6 works alright and vb 3.0 is coming soon ;)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well untill just now i never even noticed the time is like 5 hours ahead of me. i dont look at time much

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
im right now i had to change it to ****ing gmt + 3:00 hours which is like moscow and baghdad or whatever the ****.