N

nikeshoe360

The question says it all.
What makes all us addicted to games?

Me I like them because it feels that I'm in multiple sets of worlds.:out:

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
Transcendent power governs our every thought, and refreshens our senses of quick recall, and our intuition of who we should ally ourselves with. It is games that provide us with the sweet fruition of all of our hard work; where there is fate, created by man's will, for no creature greater than man created video games. Our actions are solitaire and unmoving by any sort of upset. Nothing stops the power of the most hardy players, and those who seek it are filled with the adrenaline of competition, and strive their best to achieve a stale victory over the elusive victor; but stale it is, and one leader is only usurped by another, one so falsely bold, thinking that more than the fleeting joy of a success is in store for him. The crown he wears lays heavily upon him though, as he drives himself into the cold gloom of unnatural competition; to the quasi-ethereal glow of the monitor, he waits for his aspirations to become fulfilled, to see the day when his goals of triumph are restored, and his hard work has well been paid for. But long grows dormant, the player we all know. He will, like we suspect, abandon his fixation, as it will loosen it's grip on him. His priorities change, and he eventually understands that life is worth more than a couple of cheers and jeers among an artificial communication.

Or it's because the graphics OWN!

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Transcendent power governs our every thought, and refreshens our senses of quick recall, and our intuition of who we should ally ourselves with. It is games that provide us with the sweet fruition of all of our hard work; where there is fate, created by man's will, for no creature greater than man created video games. Our actions are solitaire and unmoving by any sort of upset. Nothing stops the power of the most hardy players, and those who seek it are filled with the adrenaline of competition, and strive their best to achieve a stale victory over the elusive victor; but stale it is, and one leader is only usurped by another, one so falsely bold, thinking that more than the fleeting joy of a success is in store for him. The crown he wears lays heavily upon him though, as he drives himself into the cold gloom of unnatural competition; to the quasi-ethereal glow of the monitor, he waits for his aspirations to become fulfilled, to see the day when his goals of triumph are restored, and his hard work has well been paid for. But long grows dormant, the player we all know. He will, like we suspect, abandon his fixation, as it will loosen it's grip on him. His priorities change, and he eventually understands that life is worth more than a couple of cheers and jeers among an artificial communication.
Too much talk Blackie!

Or it's because the graphics OWN!
More like it! LOL.

My opinion...it's more on the fun it brings, as well as the time out from the serious things in real life.

Of course, games like Diablo are still serious, but the more enjoyable type. :D

- Amantis

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
for me its the sense of fulfillment...that ive actually done something when in all actuality all ive done is sit on my ass for an hour and stare at a tv

jordybb

Reaction score
Most of the games like gear of wars , call of duty , in which we have to complete missions with cool weapons . ,makes me addicted...

Vampire Knight

Limewax

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
The strive to be the best... and to hold the reputation of being the best. I want to be able to brag to my friends and show them how much of "the best" i am. Then, I get bored and quit.

tornadorex

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
The strive to be the best... and to hold the reputation of being the best. I want to be able to brag to my friends and show them how much of "the best" i am. Then, I get bored and quit.
You probably were just rly bad, that's why you quit. :heart:

DirtyDog

Reaction score
and it's soooo much better than going to work! :smilewinkgrin:

HooterVTX

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Games Offer a higher level of stimulation for the brain. Once we get used to this stimulation other activites, sex not included, seem boring or less entertaining thus making games addicting.

Kheyre

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
For me, it would be the escape from real life. And the fun is just a plus.

Mongrel

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I find the thrill of besting another real person at anything is what keeps me going.

Redell

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Because they are entertaining and if they are multi-player; socialization between friends are more interesting.

pranshukakarot

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
In my opininon the challenge which they put up before us makes us over excited. And we at any cost want to win the challenge. And, this sometimes make us addicted to the game.

frootluips

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Fun to own with a bunch of friends.
Online Gaming ftw! Dota but still fun

Peace out,

Frootluips.