What level is everyone here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
On my new account, Im currenly 24 and 7, at level 8 (on 2v2 random ladder). I'm working solely on 2v2 for now, I'll start playing 1v1 after I get to level 10 or so (which could take a while...). My ultimate goal is to be on the top 1000. Check out my stats from the link in my signature.

How 'bout everyone else?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
im lv 5

i am a mere lv 5. i fid it no longer fun playing. i have decided not to get past lv 10 because of the restrictions on lv 11-49. if you want to know more of what i mean ill post it elsewhere.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was lvl 6 on my last name.

But on my new name I am lvl 3 in teams, 3 in arranged. I am undefeated after 7 games. (even tho B.net says other wise, my stats don't add up.)

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
om level 7 on both team and single

Z

Zorn

Hey sup, I'm only level 12 on random team and a level 7 on solo (only cuz i dont play it anymore) u can check out my stats HERE if you want im on ALL the time whisper me if u wanna play i play on East and my account is Z0RN spelled with a zero. im hoping to get better i wanna hit level 14.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Zorn
Hey sup, I'm only level 12 on random team and a level 7 on solo (only cuz i dont play it anymore) u can check out my stats HERE if you want im on ALL the time whisper me if u wanna play i play on East and my account is Z0RN spelled with a zero. im hoping to get better i wanna hit level 14.
Nice stats. BTW, that link doesn't work, it should be
http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/data/PlayerProfile.aspx?PlayerName=Z0RN&Gateway=Azeroth

I'll IM u sometime, and maybe we can play

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
lvl...

I'm level 12 Random Team (about 110-39)
level 10 Solo (about 26-3)
level 8 Small FFA (9-3)
level 10 AT 2v2, and lvl 9 AT 2v2, and lvl 7 AT 3v3

My name is TheLichKingJr. on US EAST. I play as humans, (yes, humans) and you are welcome to msg me and get owned.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Re: lvl...

Originally posted by PsYcHoTiC
I'm level 12 Random Team (about 110-39)
level 10 Solo (about 26-3)
level 8 Small FFA (9-3)
level 10 AT 2v2, and lvl 9 AT 2v2, and lvl 7 AT 3v3

My name is TheLichKingJr. on US EAST. I play as humans, (yes, humans) and you are welcome to msg me and get owned.
Wanna play some 2v2? I need a good human partner to team with (I play NE). My name on azeroth is "SkuZZy2'.

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds great. I'll add you to my friends and when I see you online I'll send you a message.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by PsYcHoTiC
Sounds great. I'll add you to my friends and when I see you online I'll send you a message.
I got time for a game tonight if you're up for it. I'll be in channel "ATAK".

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
During weekdays I'm usually on around 3:15 or so, on weekends I'm playing a lot.

The channel I'm always in is mehmeh (don't ask)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ATAK? eh? stealing my friends? how dare you skuzzy!! :) my username is pan_the_man, i have like 25 wins and 40 loses. damn humans, and not to mention i am stuck at lv 7!! so if any u guys up for a game, or join my tournaments, u know where to go!!

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweet!!! I didn't relize it, but yesterday I played an FFA and it brought me to level 8 in FFA! I played an FFA today against two 7's, and a 10. You dont see a 10 every day. I chose humans of course, as did the lvl 10. The sevens were undead and orc. I came out with the W. My level 9 AM, level 9 MK, and level 7 Paladin contributed to that win greatly!

Status
Not open for further replies.