What is ur guys name on b.net?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ill tell u this....

I have 6 names, on starcraft i am mad_extreme, or maddanger, and sometimes masterosoldier, (clan soldier was my clan and the name stuck) on warcraft 3 im pan_the_man, BTW you may find a pan_the_man on bnet in sc, the record would be somewhere around 3wins-34 loses or something. it is not me, i can explain, i stole this name from a friend, (who sucks like shit) actually i test my strategys on him, so i stole the name cause i could not think of a name for war 3 bnet and to tell u the trooth i used it on this site not expecting to come here, and so i used pAN AS AN ALIAS TO WHO I AM ON BNET, BUT AFTER LIKE 3 days i had like 30 posts, and wanted to change my name to a cooler name but i didnt want to start over again, and get new posts and get another identity, so here i am writing a book about my names. i jut wanted to meet lexigirl LOL. anyways my D2 LOd name is The_snakeboy or snakeboy8891.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I got 34 wins off that guy.

I got 34 wins off my friend, never once did he actualy win. i won 3 games for him. he made the account at my house, then i stole it, luckly i only use it on war 3.

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
Well as of now the only game I am taking onto battle.net is Diablo II. My name is WilliamDell. Every once in a while I take use the name GodHatesYou for chatting purposes, it can be quite amusing for me at times. But either way it is still not to ofter but if I am on feel free to talk to me or ask for a duel, trade, or whatever. Just so you know I collect uniques that I find and give them away to people who want them. I don't care if u hack or not cause I have characters that are hacked and some that aren't. Oh yeah, I am on U.S. East.