What is the program that you'd like to see made for 1.10?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
lol great idea Summit...I think skull's already got it but he wont release it :(
an infinite money hack would pwn lol :p

XxCodemanxX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well unless mousepad comes out with a map hack? i would suggest that.. but im sure he will.. so id have to agree. infinite gold would be fun!

lexigirl

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
id like a hack that takes EVERY single file on your hard drive and posts them on ebay at 5$ each.

if not that then i would like a multi-client packet sender.

ExoduX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
either something to hit you with or nothing at all... only people that suck need hacks now.

^ isnt spam <-- this is --> i got my old post count back!88 yay

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
mousepad has a maphack, just not released, itmay be soon.

Packet sender/receiver would be best. Although there are one of those also, its called d2 hackit for 1.10, also not released. Sigh.

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well im not sure if this revolves around the worldevent, but a packet that force feeds the info of a soj being sold too a merchant, once the correct number or anything is found, that could than trigger the event? wouldnt be that hard for all of it, just the understanding of what triggers it, but that would own, uh a nuke hack, nukes all monsters..just a thought..would really help in durance..:-d

YaZouR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
That would be nice, maybe a module that do so u can buy back ure sold soj, i mean they must go somewher it can't just disaper? or can it?
anyway a hack to do whid soj selling soj buying whoud be so handy.

Necro Elite

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you dont sell sojs period.....its just writing so you cant buy them back.
On Topic : A golddealer/nuker/soj triggrer ...tatd be awsome if you could pull it off any1 with me on this 1?

Z

zodiak21

a hack that would maybe increase drops of uniques and rares? dunno if that is possible but that would be cool and the old gamble revealer is always fun :D