What is the best type of Aura?

Mr.Warchief

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ENdurance aura is definatly the best aura, if you had a human ally, use inner fire from priests, and you get shamans and you have some fast, burning pissed off fighters :)

GreenClover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
erm i should've put the mods, it increases speed and hella life recov or somethin i forgot the 2nd mod right now...brain fart.

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol... unholy aura increases allied movement speed by 10% in level 1, 20% in level 2, and 30% in level 3. It also increases friendly HP regen by 100% in level 1, 200% in level 2, and 300% in level 3. It's not that great of an aura, unless you are fighting on blight, you have miltipul heroes, or you are running away from someone

GreenClover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So you flamed my aura but didn't post you're own? rude ^^ lol jk...all auras are good depending on what you're doing...brillance of course for human casters...endurance for tauren...unholy for mad fast ghouls ^^...vampiric for meele etc. etc.

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
So you flamed my aura but didn't post you're own? rude ^^ lol jk...all auras are good depending on what you're doing...brillance of course for human casters...endurance for tauren...unholy for mad fast ghouls ^^...vampiric for meele etc. etc.
Heh, yea true. I love harvest moon becayse the ogres in the middle almost always give you an aura producing item.