• No...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well my friend Jordan on battle.net was my most trusted friend on the net. One night he went dueling, he asked me to lend him 7 trap gcs. So i did, cuz i trusted him... So he bails on me... 1 week latter he claim that he haven't seen them... But he did this test.. he drops a boneweave engima, hoto, ss, and a shako. To see if he still have my trust... So am like **** it... i aint never going to see my Gcs again so i took them :D. Was this right or wrong of me to do? Than latter i found out he lied to me.. he knew his cousin had it.. and never told me...

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Which is wrong and which is right?

I vote for wrong because its people with that attitude that ruin B.Net. It seems that everyone is greedy and out to get your items. If I were you, I wouldve beaten the shit outta him in real life, then laugh.... and laugh.... lol.

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol.. will, who cares.. i got 10 gcs now :) richer than b4 MUAAHAHA that show'll em...

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
What goes around comes around. Keep that in mind, your stealing was well worth it.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
He stolen from you, you stolen from him. Seem fair.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I would've done it. He deserved it. Revende is sweet!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Now thats just stupid Cert...(IMO)

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
i would say i would hold it until he gave me the gcs back even if he didnt know where it was then when he finally gives em back then i would take the gcs.
after that i would make fun of him wispering
and i would laugh and laugh then give him the stuff back
because i would feel bad

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
so is the risk you take with lending people things. like the godfather saying with friends closer then enemies. or something or other.

putanginamo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cell, I'm in sort of a position like you. I've got this friend whom I played with since I started D2 in November. He would ask me for rushes. He would always ask me to mf and he would take all the drops. I'm really a nice guy and don't say anything when he does this. But now its really pissing me off cuz the my friend has got some decent equipment now. There was also a time when my friend got hacked and lost all his gear. I was kind enough to give him some stuff. Before I made my hoto, I've gotten all the necessary stuff execpt for vex rune. Yesterday, my friend got a vex rune for trading his 6 290's "which he got from all the mf drops i did for him." He offered to make the hoto and now he says I owe him big time. He couldn't use the hoto cuz he didn't have enough dex on his sorceress. I know that he's going to ask me to use the hoto and i'm afraid that I'll never see it again. What the hell should I do?????

Cell, maybe its better to play alone. I got all my gear playing alone. I've given alot of decent stuff to him and....his friends too.
Bastards!!!

BigBled

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im with that all the way. they steal from u, u steal from them. i have found one problem with your question though. the question is, and i quote, "Wrong or right??", but the possible answeres are yes or no. that dont make sense.