What are we gunna do about the gays?!

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dont even try to defent gays in the asylum, its a lost cause.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Quest
DAMNIT MAN!!! gays are every where all over the media! Waht is to blame for this gay trend... i dun know, mabey u do. "queer eye for a straight guy" this is a show where 5 fricken fags gang bang a straight guy and make him gayer. Their takeing over the world I tell u!!!

Is being a flaming homo wrong?? I think so.. jsut the thought of 1 guy and another guy..... :scary EWW!! I MEAN GOD MAN!!! How can you be gay?!? The females are sooo hot!!.... mabey we should just line em up and cap 'em all :shoot. What u think?
you are the biggest idiot

*sigh* well this thread was the suxxor, and u guys ****in suck. Durrr u dont speak good eglish durrr.. i like ma broken english and u all can go to hell.. i just wanted for ppl to have big lists of ways to kill gay ppl, taht would have been halarious. Y the **** are u all so uptight. god, ur all abuncha ****ing losers who spend all their time on Battle forums cause u all have no frineds. Well **** you all

Edit: i hope u all die of ****ing AIDS, this thread woulda been awsome
that ive ever seen.

but seriously, nothing youve stated is true at all. go join the KKK if your so hateful. 9/10 times the homosexual doesnt choose to be gay. thats like saying we should kill all the cripples and retards because they are born defective. id go on with both of those posts pointing out how your a moron, but i really dont feel like its worth it. your so immature and retarded its beyond words. speaking of retards, maybe we should kill you too. after all its nearly the same philosophy.

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AxL
Why is wrong about it?

First of all, correct your grammar. Secondly, its wrong because they cant reproduce so, that brings me to my other conclusions. If god is real, why are priests so poor? I think gays are flaws in god's chain. For my conclusion, i do not think we should hurt the gays in any ways for what they were born with, nor do i blame them.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by homestar333
First of all, correct your grammar. Secondly, its wrong because they cant reproduce so, that brings me to my other conclusions.
Just because they don't reproduce doesn't mean it is wrong ;)

If god is real, why are priests so poor?
Ok what the hell are you talking about? That makes zero sense.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Originally posted by Nostalgia
i burn gays in my back yard, me an the homeslices have a cult like burning cermony of em.

Your just as bad the kkk

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
^

Indeed it is.

Badly.

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AxL

Ok what the hell are you talking about? That makes zero sense.
I am talking about how priests dedicate their live to god but barely make any money...

Nostalgia

Member!
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
kkk is for ******s like u kid. the only ppl i hate on dis earth is males who like penis an dumb ****s like u. retards are way cool tho an most of em are heterosexual so no prob der.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nostalgia, 9/10 voices in my head tell me your from the south.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Im thinkin Nos, is from up north, but i dunno, there's a nostalgia, in every hood, in every city, in every nation.

O and homestar, i thought u said u were growing up, then you come out and say sumthin moronic about priests.

You gotta wonder.........

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by homestar333
You seem to be defending gays. Maybe because you have to defened your homosexuality. I agree with myself. Yay.

so asking why ou give a **** what others do is defending them?
oh
and apparently defending somthing automaticly means you are what your defending? wow never heard that before.
although i don't really give a pathetic shit like u thinks i am or not.

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by dust601

and apparently defending somthing automaticly means you are what your defending?
Of course it is. Unless your a lawyer, but your not. Why would you defend something that you havenothing to with????!!!???

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
because there not hurting me in anyway there not bugging me in anyway and i think its ignorant to bash people for being what they are or want to be.

if you liked sucking your own cack and lickin ur own arse hole, i wouldn't like it but i wouldn't like people bashing you just for being differant

Mystic-Death

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
The conclusion is Gays are what straight men feer. but look from their point of view we prob seem weird to them cuase we like girls.... just a thought lols... [glow=red]Any Ideas how to combine size+glow? lol[/glow] is it like this? [Glow=black]Hi[/glow] *edit*Lol wow that was big only size 50 my bad, changing it, and woot i figuered out how to size+glow yay.... lol**edit+edit Ach cant change size......*

~Canuck~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DAMNIT MAN!!! gays are every where all over the media! Waht is to blame for this gay trend... i dun know, mabey u do. "queer eye for a straight guy" this is a show where 5 fricken fags gang bang a straight guy and make him gayer. Their takeing over the world I tell u!!!

Is being a flaming homo wrong?? I think so.. jsut the thought of 1 guy and another guy..... :scary EWW!! I MEAN GOD MAN!!! How can you be gay?!? The females are sooo hot!!.... mabey we should just line em up and cap 'em all :shoot. What u think?
Thats a great idea, we'll cap em all, starting with you.