Welcome

GrizzlerReaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the non exsitant neg life

ok just to start things off. We know of life locks Know we need to know the right steps to neg life. Other than over 8300000 life, 100% hit to mana. Can anyone shed some lite on this? Any help would be greatly help!

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a Q, is it possible to move up in this forum I.E. become a moderator or at least gain in rank?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
hmm

We are gonna be looking for moderators soon. As far as the diablo part of these forums goes, Mewgood (the owner of Mewgood.com) is gonna be a Super-moderator here... so he will probably be choosing the moderators here. As far as "moving up" in the forums... I dunno. you mean title-wise? You can pick your own title in the user panel... but if you an incentives... at the end of august, the person with the most meaningful posts, gets a blowjob and some cocaine. Aight?

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i dunno if its cuz im only a junior member, or if its cuz i smoked to much today, but i dont see where i can change my title in my CP
btw i know mewgood pretty well, so do i have a good chance of being a mod?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Flaming_cows
well i dunno if its cuz im only a junior member, or if its cuz i smoked to much today, but i dont see where i can change my title in my CP
btw i know mewgood pretty well, so do i have a good chance of being a mod?
You need to have 10 posts before you can change your title. After you get 10 posts, you can change it in the User CP. Right now the forum only has like 34 members so I don't know when we will be adding mods, but I don't think it will happen until these forums start getting very active... say around 400-500 members. It should happen soon. I just wish people would sign up :) Outta 750 unique visitors, only 35 have signed up. I've now resorted to forcing people to sign up before they can use the forum. lol.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: the non exsitant neg life

Originally posted by GrizzlerReaper
ok just to start things off. We know of life locks Know we need to know the right steps to neg life. Other than over 8300000 life, 100% hit to mana. Can anyone shed some lite on this? Any help would be greatly help!
neg life...can be countered if done with jammy..cannot be countered if done with hex..
hmm
ill shed alot more light on thios as soon as u ppl get to and past leech block, which may never happen

Liquidz

Member!
Reaction score
Ill be posting some secrets.
[Wirts leg + Tome of TP in Horadric Cube = The Secret Cow Level]
Baal / Diablo has to be killed in the mode that u are making the cow level in. (Im pretty sure u all know of the cow level..)

Mikedn

Reaction score
Im pretty sure we all know the recipe for the cow lvl