Wat would you do if you had 24 hours to live?

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name all of the crazy things you would do if you had only 24 hours to live.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First Id say goodbye to everyone i loved and all that crap.....then i 'd go on an insane crime spree......steal, loot, rape, and shoot any cop that got in my way...........so that way, when i died, Id die rich and happy......

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
i would rape the hottest girl in my class and then shoot all the teachers i hate then smash my head into my computer moniter and die before i reach 24 hours...

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Minny, i just have to say that is the coolest damn thing i have ever heard.........lets do a rape/crime spree together...

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
i would say goodbye to everyone i loved... then rape some hot ass girls at diff skewls... and maybe some from my class... then kill my stupid assistant teacher... then kill my science teacher...

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
o yea and also while munchy is getting it on at his house i would go in and put a kitty in his mircrowave (if you have one if not then in the oven) and watch what happens to it....
kitty taco mmm

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
alot of heroin and alot of sex.
I have always wanted to teach somone to catch a golf club with there teeth I might do that.

ShaftedTwice

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AxL
ROFL That sucks. What a waste of time.

Oh I would most likely rape :sly
You obviously have no sense of sarcasm.

ShaftedTwice

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Fly to Tweak's house take him to roach's take them to teddy's and take all three of them to jd's...

AND HAVE A BIG LONG ASS ORGY PARTY!!1!1

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
its kind of sick how pretty much all men would go and rape some hot girl... I would do it in an eye blink as well but it is still pretty sick.

girls would prolly want to go shoe shopping and max out all their credit cards.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well apprently I doubt you guys think its that easy to rape someone...don't you think thats the first thing a girl would think of?? be alot of pepper spray to get threw for some booty...might as well rap a sheep...feels the same..............so i heard :rollie

personaeelly me...........I would drink adn smoke like hell.........get in my pos jeep and drive to florida...and run naked all down the beaches with a tatoo of kick my ass world on my ass..........then pay for a plane to bang**** and repaetly pop people in the nuts and yell BANGKOCK!!!!!! then fly to iowa and screw a girl on credit...BECUASE I OWE HER!!!!! omg So FUNNY!!!!!1 hahah....then fly to south caraolina and screw this blakc girl till she turns into a whitre albina...then do a hand stand while shaving my nuts...thus last put a bullet in mellssias head while she grovels on the floor naked begging for sex from me.........god i hate her.........and finally........fly back to tn......get super drunk and drive along the roads hitting amarodillos with a golf club <-----so much ****ign fun to do......

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShaftedTwice
You obviously have no sense of sarcasm.

ShaftedTwice
First there are a lot of people that would do that, and I simply thought you were one of them. As Forged said it is hard to sense sarcasm over the internet.

X

xjMaN88lx

eat, game, meet the yankees, watch my fav shows, girls, sports, see friends, everything

glow hitting a armadillo with a golf club? horrible..

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]Read the Bible.:D I dunno probably rape, like AxL.

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​