WARCRAFT Who is the HERO KILLER!!!!!! (also has to be hero) Can also be Harasser

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Re: Who is the HERO KILLER!!!!!! (also has to be hero) Can also be Harasser

If you know how to play a blademaster correctly I think it can be more effective than a MK. Windwalk + Crit is nice, but mirror image is overlooked by a lot of players and even if you just have tier 1 MI, if they guess wrong on the hero in combat you can rip them apart.
In one round of Wetlands. I managed to hold off night elfs with an enfilade and MI. Managed to kill 4 of the guys 6 hunts because he couldnt tell which BM was real. Plus, he didnt take into consideration my 1-2 tower placement.

Managed to win though later.

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com

I'm smart enough/good enough/both to always see which hero remains as the illusions come out from him. This is totally useless ability. Especially if you are noob hero focuser to waste your time with focusing illusions.
The actual blademaster does not always remain stationary.

I do agree that one should not waste time on heros, but as Chris pointed out; when harassing or defending with only a blademaster, mirror image can cause chaos and well... death if you pick the wrong one.

ChrisH36

Reaction score

It gets REALLY effective at Level 3. Since you have 3 fakes, there can be a load of confusion, especially if the player is a dumb hero ffer. As long as you also don't do anything that blows your cover, there shouldnt be a problem.

Whaturmuva

Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com

As long as you also don't do anything that blows your cover, there shouldnt be a problem.
Yes bladestorm seems to be a dead giveaway :D

ChrisH36

Reaction score

Bladestorm and the damage released from your crits are often dead giveaways. Also casting Wind Walk is a problem.

I would personally Bladestorm, then cast Mirror Image. That way, I did the damage and my confusion isn't compromised. Except if I take too much damage before I start spinning.

Besides, I use Bladestorm on the more weaker units, the ones that are guaranteed to die.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

Starcraft > Warcraft.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score

Starcraft > Warcraft.
And this has any relation with the thread because?

War3 > SC&BW, all other opinions are crap

SC2 > War3

Whaturmuva

Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com

Besides, I use Bladestorm on the more weaker units, the ones that are guaranteed to die.
Same way I do it. I will sneak behind the melee using wind walk and wrap up a group of ranged units/casters.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

And this has any relation with the thread because?
Because you're all bitching about which hero is better at hero killing when you all know the hero system is broken and will never be balanced. Therefore, SC > WC3 in regard to balance.

War3 > SC&BW, all other opinions are crap
No.

SC2 > War3
Yes.

ChrisH36

Reaction score

Because you're all bitching about which hero is better at hero killing when you all know the hero system is broken and will never be balanced. Therefore, SC > WC3 in regard to balance.
That's great, coming from a guy who apparently played more WoW than he did Wc3 melee. Heroes can still be a crunch and can easily be killed by either other heroes, or even run of the mill units.

And unless the game drags on for hours or its a FFA, there is NO way for a hero to get to level 10, where it REALLY becomes hard to defeat. Nobody really understands this because they see it at first glance.

All a hero essentially is: A support unit for the other units.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score

I have to agree that it is better w/o heroes. They make a game too imba making one high level hero own many units. That's totally inacceptable.

I'm surprised that someone will say SC&BW is better when it doesn't have that good grahpics , options and opportunities of war3. + War3 has more micro thats why war3 > SC&BW. Even though hero syst sux, I can't say SCBW is better only for that.

Gigachip

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score

Demon Hunter!