Warcraft Relearn

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
I havnt played forever, probably sometimes inbetween playing WoW at the time, so I've forgotten a lot. With my cd key banned for a stupid reason, not even using a hack of my own, I can't really test myself in ladder games currently. I used to be really good with undead, but since I havent played in so long, I've lost knowledge of many tips and tricks against things. I'm willing to buy the battle chest, but is there anyone willing to help me out to get me up to a good knowledge of the game again ( Yeah, meaning pro status =P ) so I can stop being boring with the few games I play now? The 2 races I'd mainly play would be undead and night elf.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I can get you back into the swing of things: If you like doing Orc that is :).

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I play alot I can show you some stuff but your best bet is just watch replays. But if you want At's once your some what decent I'll always be there!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It's not like the Warcraft learning curve is large.

Hell, learning PSO was harder than Wc3, by only a few days rofl.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
lol Yeah I'll agree. I just found a working ladder CD key and I've been pretty good from what I've been doing on random team ladder, so whenever you guys want to play.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I play on east Fekj1Xlf[o.0]fx

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Azeroth (USEast) - Okamizu_sama

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Yeah I got them down. Maybe we can play dota sometime as well, my old guild doesn't anymore.

You guys have been here since my join date too, don't you remember a.. IntelZero or Faint? Just to clear things up to if you remember who I am, not some random dude.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You were the person who used to have that CT as an avatar some time ago. That's all I remember about you.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
CT? Not sure, but yeah I guess so ~
I'm currently trying to build up a good account under CaliforniaRoll on useast, but with my computer dying, loses occur ...

Scratch that, I'm switching names until I'm satisfied with a casual score that isnt ruined by chain noob games massing ghouls. -_-

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Yeah I got them down. Maybe we can play dota sometime as well, my old guild doesn't anymore.

You guys have been here since my join date too, don't you remember a.. IntelZero or Faint? Just to clear things up to if you remember who I am, not some random dude.
Err I run a successful website with intelzero.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Really? weird I made that name so long ago, but I just abandoned it because no reason that I can think of =\

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Yeah which I did, and a ton of people now figure out who I am have some sort of problem with me without knowing a thing, but that's okay, that's what most of this forum is contained of, trash. :p

Up for some dota?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Scratch that, I'm switching names until I'm satisfied with a casual score that isnt ruined by chain noob games massing ghouls. -_-
Welcome to the world of Mystic_Sorcerer.

What you need is a solid strategy to kill your opponents with. Like how I get free wins doing Hunt rushing.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
It just seems ever since I started playing, I thought I would have a decent score since I've gotten better now from RT, but no, I lose to idiot team members such as for example.. this guy can't port into my base to save me from a rush, so he keeps spamming he can't, for the next 2 minutes, instead just sits in his base. lol

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Lets see if we can help you fix that problem...

Let's start with game mode. What have you been doing? 3v3, 4v4, 2v2?

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
How do you people have any desire to teach anyone, I don't wanna teach even myself lol. Behold, I'm gonna make some games now after not playing for months.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
So I know little tricks? I don't know

To be more specific, there's other strategies that all the races have that can dominate unsuspecting players, like human with mortars harassing a base and such.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Theroyyyy get your a$$ online. I'm getting VERY rusty but my 1st game today still had presense of gained skill in the past.

Faint, I remember you, I can show you some things if I find you online.

And btw people I need food. Pls feed me by clicking on my dark blue text below (sig). I need foooooooooooooooood. I'm already the best in my good alliance but I'm hungrrryyy.