Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
no.... its potty humor, they are busy makin SC ghost and SC2

EDIT: your sig is hella big, gotta make it smalla

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Na, you're all wrong. They're working on the next iteration of the Lost Vikings....IN 3D!

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Originally posted by Prox
Na, you're all wrong. They're working on the next iteration of the Lost Vikings....IN 3D!
What does Lost Vikings have to do with warcraft?

Biske

Reaction score
I've noticed you and a couple other folks in this forum love asking that same question. Look up to SoNiC's post, and say that exact statement one more time, cause I, I really love it! No, seriously! Please!

aphextwin

Reaction score
ot: lost viking is such an awesome game... it IS probably the first blizzard game i played..... sorry warcraft2 :(

ot: games usually comes in trilogies, except for stupid ff

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Originally posted by Prox
I've noticed you and a couple other folks in this forum love asking that same question. Look up to SoNiC's post, and say that exact statement one more time, cause I, I really love it! No, seriously! Please!
You're not making any sense.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That's Chibi for you. :)

I doubt that Warcraft IV is in development. I mean, WoW is coming for full release, and if they get leaks like the Alpha one it could take some time before they start thinking of the next incarnation.

Perhaps another expansion for RoC and FT. Warcraft III: Sea of Crimson? I don't know.....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
They wont make another expansion, and War4 would come out in a long time. Blizzard is going to move away from warcraft now, focus on a SC2 or diablo 3 or something brand new. It really depends. but the warcraft franchise is booming, and its time to move to another series

darknesseternal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
s3.invisionfree.com
But you still got to think of it. Put yourself in a booming industry of blizz and just think they might have the strength to make another one at least one more because they pretty much can EASILY extend that story line after the end of the campaign and besides they would get ALOT more money dont you agree?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It makes sense to let FT die out a little more first. Otherwise a new expansion would kill off all of FT's available momentum.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
im thinking fall of 05' would be the time for another expansion. 2 years to get the first one out, about a year for the second.

with new playable race (most likely naga)

warcraft 4 wont happen for sometime you will deffinately see sc2 first, and im guessing that sc2 will implement alot of warcraft3 features such as heros.

they have tend to the needs of both rts, rpg, fantasy, and sci-fi fans alike, after WoW, it would make most sense to focus on there rts-sci-fi sereis sc.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Wow N, I love your ot posts...heh

Anyway, it would make more sense on Blizz's part to make a SC2 or something, but knowing Blizz a WC4 won't come out till...let's see factor in SC2 and delays...then Diablo 3 and delays....hmm like 3002, if my numbers are correct.

-Frank :cool:

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
war4 wont come out in a hurry
and besides starcraft 2 would b awsum wen it cums out
im not so sure diablo3 is gonna cum out the story line ended when the 3 prime evils died and if they do make another one i doubt that itll b good

Meanwhile why dont you play gta san andreas on ps2
rockstar games make extremely good games too

Delex2002

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
GTA sucks.......