Warcraft 3: World War 2 ---- Join our team!

VonGimli

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am currently working on a project that will make a WW2 map, and eventually a full-fledged wc3 modification. But the problem is, we need more members on our team, and as we near completion in some aspects, other areas are lacking. We need people to join our team. If you want information on the map go to this forum http://www.sdmodding.com/Forum/index.php?showforum=18 and take a look. Please take a look at it, and maybe even reply to some posts there.

And here is a copy of the Roster Info post on that forum.

The slots so far:
1/1 terrainer (slot filled)
1/2 skinners
2/4 modelers
0/1 advanced triggerer
1/1 icon maker (slot filled)
1/1 unit balancer (slot filled)
0/1 animater
1/1 forum maintenance/web designer (slot filled)
0/1 cinematic maker
0/1 graphics guy (see below for details)

Graphics guy is just the person who makes all of the promotional wallpapers, the starting screen for the mod, the main menu, and the battle.net menu/screen.

I will make the units in the map, but the unit balancer will decide HP/Food/Damage/Cost etc.

Members are encouraged to get AIM/MSN Messenger/mIRC, for meeting purposes. Although now mIRC is nearly required to get in...

All Members will get credit for the map.

:shoot

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
sounds like a really cool, and a really BIG map, so big u wont be-able to host on Bnet! (3mb total allowed) Gl on it though!

VonGimli

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im not sure, but i think we might have to resort to not having the custom models in the bnet version of the map...

VonGimli

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, then sign up on our forum and post some. If your really interested, Ill PM you the password for the Team Forum on that forum. It would be great to have you on the team!

VonGimli

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alright, what is your name on the sdmodding forum? But i just pmed it to your name on this forum

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
No advertising.

You want a team? Ask first in Advertising, ask a mod for permission.

Interested as it is, how would you like us to go to your forum and ask people to join the BF team? (Even if we don't have one)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Where are map development mods when we need one...

VonGimli

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Interested as it is, how would you like us to go to your forum and ask people to join the BF team? (Even if we don't have one)
I dont think i would really mind... Its not like im asking people to leave this forum or anything...