Vancouver Rain

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
Vancouver Rain: Part 1

Times have changed, and life seems more complicated than it once was. It's as if I've awaken from a dream, only to realize the reality of this world. What I've discovered is that change is a part of life, and with change comes uncertainty. But no matter how much the world and the people within it may change, one thing is for certain. Death always stays the same.

I stare at the window, only to see the blackness of nightfall staring back at me. The wind is eerie as a siren's ghostsong, and all is quiet except for the pitter-patter of the Vancouver rain. As I watch the beating of falling water, I wonder if heaven itself were shedding its tears for this poor city. Perhaps the rain is a symbol for its pity, or perhaps it is a sign of another bad omen.....

Vancouver has always been a peaceful city. However, it is now subject to much fear and uncertainty. It seems there is a serial killer on the loose, and this killer has the cities inhabitants on the edge of their sanity. The police profile this killer as a male, and that's all that they know. He has been dubbed by the media, and called "the modern day Jack the Ripper." He has killed 3 already, but its not the number of victims that has people on edge. Its just the way he kills them...

The first time I heard of this killer, I quit my job. The description of how his first victim died just sent chills all over my body. I couldn't go out and work at night, not with this freak on the loose. I couldn't venture out at night and work, not while he does... He's killed 3 in a week, and the police don't even have the closest notion of who this guy is. I heard that the last victim was found displayed in Robson Square. His spine was torn clean off his back and used to tie his wrists together. The police still don't know how this is possible....

All I know is that fear and remorse seem to have taken permenent residence in my mind, because this murderer is all I can think about. I feel the burden of resposibility on my shoulders. This killer has the city on the palm of his hands, and I'm the reason he has such a firm grip on it. You see, I'm the reason he's out there in the first place...

To be continued....

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad u think so, i was goin for that :p
So, is no one else goin to tell me wat they think of this so far?

Unknown_Being

Member!
Reaction score
Originality: 10 for the ripping out the spine and stuff thing, 7 for the "I'm the reason he's out there..." thing.
My own personal opinion: 9
lol keep it up and jurry the hell up I wanna read more(I've been reading a lot of good fan-fics recently) :)