V-tines Day.....

Pengu!n

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesh, believe it or not the dreaded lovers holiday is upon your little heads. Here's my question.

How many of you have a valentine, or are planning on asking someone to be your valentine? And what (if anything) are you planning on giving to your valentine?

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't do anything on V-day, don't give or recieve anything. To me it's just another day, just like st. patricks day and new years eve theres nothing special about it.

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I've got g/f, not really a valentine... Anyway, she won't let me get her anything except for a card. I don't have a problem with that. :)

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Since my school has thursday/friday off for some reason I forget valentines day was today accoring to the Hopewell Calender. For some reason I acually bought this girl a carnation they were selling the week before. Im not sure why I did it I guess its cause I like her n all but the look she gave me when she got it was. . . . enough to just wanna crawl into a hole and die. . .

Im not sure why but she got another carnation from this other guy who I know very well and she went all crazy and hugged him and everything. . .

This other girl who I sent a small box of chocolates also came up and threw the box in my face, then started yelling about how "discusting" I was because I had the nerve to show my affection for her by giving her something. . .

How heartless and cold can people be?

Valentines day was ment for the "fortunate" as they call themselvs who are "liked" as they call it by other people to shove it in everyone elses faces. . .

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol you make that yourself :p noones at my school has even mentioned it..

EDIT: Im sorry to hear that khull but dont let it get you down.. btw whats a carnation?
Im not sure why but she got another carnation from this other guy who I know very well and she went all crazy and hugged him and everything. . .
I hate when that happens to me... i say some joke in class, i just get stared at but my friend says the exact thing the next day and he gets the laughs... :usad I guess you have to put up with it, so depressing... (my friends have no original jokes except for some comical genious, but mostly they just repeat the same jokes (or funny instances) off a TV programme over and over like its some sort of catch phrases).

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
The look she gave me when she got it was... Enough to just wanna crawl into a hole and die...
She threw the box in my face, then started yelling about how "disgusting" I was because I had the nerve to show my affection for her by giving her something.
**** them. Just wait for people to come to you, that's what I do. No point in wasting your time trying to get someone to like you if it ain't gonna happen.

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
Valentines day is just a scam thought up by the card companies so that they can make some more money. like i dont see a holiday for people who "love" sleep, now what up with that.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WNx fiSSion
**** them. Just wait for people to come to you, that's what I do. No point in wasting your time trying to get someone to like you if it ain't gonna happen.
I know I know but the thing is when they walk by its like all the god damn time I spent trying to forget the fact that I liked either of them goes to waste. . .

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
Well...i hate valentines day.As can be construed from the name, I'm not a people person anyway. I think people suck. Also i had a...bad...experience with this one girl i really like, and i kinda gave up after that. I'm not trying to get girls now, cuz i dont have a chance, especially at my school, which I'm sure is the preppiest school in my area. I'm not popular or at all physically attractive, so I don't have a chance at all with anyone there so basically i ignore valentines day.BUT this year, however, I was outmaneuvered by a female friend of mine to get the first girl I mentioned a carnation, but I is sending it anonymously cuz i don't want to get into any shit with her, cuz right now we're friends.

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Notice how all the people who complain about Valentines Day don't have girlfriends? Well this year I have one so I'm actually looking forward to Saturday :D

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
Yes,this is true. If i had a gf,i would not complain.

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
I'll agree that it's stupid to buy stuff for it. It's basically a holiday tended to make people waste money on flowers and candy. That's why my girlfriend and I agreed to only get each other cards. Neither of us wanted to spend money on useless stuff.

13 37 post count

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Bag
I'll agree that it's stupid to buy stuff for it. It's basically a holiday tended to make people waste money on flowers and candy. That's why my girlfriend and I agreed to only get each other cards. Neither of us wanted to spend money on useless stuff.

13 37 post count
But cards are useless................... you'd better not post again mr l337

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]I don't do squat, unless it's what I normally do. Valentines is kinda useless, why don't you just randomly give your g/f stuff any day?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Valentines day sucks. I have to waste money on people. Only person i'd ever spend money on would be my girl.