Using Random Trigger

Romanian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.romanian.vze.com
I know that by today probably a lot of people know how 2 make a random trigger, but 1 day it came to my mind. Sometimes i get really bored on b.net and i'm sure a lot of people do. Would it be worth it to make a game of slots for just 1 person, using minerals as money and random trigger as a stopping trigger? If i do it would be A LOT of work, so i'm thinkin, would it be worth the time?

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Random Triggers = Easy
use Randomize Switchs :).
If it takes 300 triggers or less.....its nothing compared to my RPG.
My Rpg uses easily 350 and when im done maybe...350 to 450. Ive gone off and on for my map. For me, yeah its worth the time. I mean creating an oringal map, with an oringal storyline, and 50 spellz totaling. And boss spells. Hell if its gets popular, its worth it. If it dont well create a fun crappy sequel :). And just keep creating fun crappy sequels. Sooner or later they might just kill u for making so many maps. But hey umm...your decision.

I also have a guess that my Elvenor 2 could use a Thousand Triggers or more. Due to its gonna be an oringal style of gameplay :).

Hmm should i make Elvenor 2 next or a cool Half-Life style thing. Hmm thats a hard decision ya know. by by im gonna go....

Romanian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.romanian.vze.com
Supa, u kinda lost me there, with your rpg, i didn't know what map u were talkin about when u were saying the things that u were saying so i didn't get my answer from u, Would MY idea of a map be worth the time? And if i do make it, it will b a revolution because noone has ever made such a map before. Or i don't think anyone did.