[Updated Guide] How to avoid Realm Down!

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
[GUIDE] Botting without Realm Down!

I have now found a method to bot without getting realm down/game does not exist that DOES NOT REQUIRE LONGASS delays! Since I got a few PM's asking me how to do this I decided to post this guide:

What you will need:

-Strong Merc
Very important! He needs to be able to stand against Meph Hell! My merc is a Holy Freeze Act 2 Hireling, he has got 1600 life, 40% damage reduced and 75/74/74/45 Resis in Hell (Shaft with PR, Rockstopper, Bonehew). He basiclly never dies (although he consumes like 6 HP-Pots each Meph Run). Don't use the moat trick since it won't work when using a merc, and killing Pindle Hell without merc is difficult enough. Strong merc = required!

-Decent Sorc
I suggest using the old Tals Set + Occu + Lidless combo. My sorc is a LvL 82 Blizzard sorc (recommended!) with 1000 life, 750 mana, 2.8k damage and 50/19/19/-21 Resis in Hell. She's only got 250%MF though since I still haven't got a Shako+Tals Amu -.-*

-D2JSP
The best bot around, can be ->bought<- at www.d2jsp.com! This won't work without D2JSP!

-Dae's Multibot
Can be found at www.d2jsp.com as well! (Free)

-D2JSP Assistant
Very useful D2JSP tool! With this tool you can use multiple D2JSP bots at once and it has got some new features. Required for this to work, can be downloaded at www.blizzhackers.com! (Free)

Short Step-By-Step Guide:

1. Download and setup D2JSP!
2. Download D2JSP assistant and set it up, www.blizzhackers.com has got a tutorial for it if you need.
3. Download Dae's Multibot and set it up to fit your sorc (Edit Dae_Multi_Set.d2j)

(In case you can't get this too work PM me or post here ;))

Why do all this?

Because by using Dae's Mutlibot (which is the best multibot out there imo) you can kill multiple bosses in one single game. That way your In-Game time will increase and therefor you will no longer get R/D! Of course you could tell your bot to slow down a bit by using high delays, but if you have to wait, then why not go and kill some others bosses instead of doing nothing? If you set D2JSP assistant's "Loop Time" to 1400, it will restart D2 every 1400 seconds and make your bot even less undetectable. My sorc is strong enough to kill Meph and Pindle Hell (too weak for Andariel though -.-), my Create-Game delay is only 10 seconds and still I haven't got one single R/D since the day I started using Dae's. Once I get Shako and Tals Amu I will also start doing Andariel and when I get my Lightning-Sorc LvLed up Countess, too.

If there are questions or suggestions feel free to post, I just pulled this guide out of my ass, but since it works for me it should work for you, too. :)

~SF