Upcomming Cal Season

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Cal-O, when I get time to actually email some guys back... I may be on #Team-RTX #Team-... Royal.. forgot the rest.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Team G0atse Is entering Cal-o

Kaewt2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TEAM ****** IS GOING CAL-I

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cal-o? wow...

Kaewt2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea, we're just that ****ing good.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
LOL g0atse?!?!?!??1 [sarcasm]glhfddka[/sarcasm] u guys cant even kill me :( cuz IM a GURU
MAUAHHAHAAHAHA

edit: wtf goats3 is censored

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Uh, I didn't want to say anything, but from what I've seen from goats3 you guys need alot alot of work to even compete in CAL-O. So I would suggest you go to #findscrim and start learning to play in cal fast.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Its not about skill. Its a huge jump to cal. Things are alot different from pub play. Team work and real strategies(you know instead of RUSH RUSH RUSH GO GO GO) are essential ,and then theres the rules that you need to MEMORIZE and INFORCE.(Believe me always inforce rules, IE checking the other teams Steam ID's before matches)

EDIT: If you want an idea of how a cal match is done go to www.gotfrag.com then click the counter-strike section, and download some of the new demos.(to play demos put them in your Cstrike folder then in Counter-Strike type "playdemo NAMEHERE" -without .dem)

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
I dont know, clan G0atse can be pretty good. CAL emphisizes team work alot more than just self "Skills." I think they can do it if they really come together as a team and work at it.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by raDixGhost
I dont know, clan G0atse can be pretty good. CAL emphisizes team work alot more than just self "Skills." I think they can do it if they really come together as a team and work at it.

Its not that we cant, we just havent XD