U make I pay

inthemoonlight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i will give a enigma zod and 2 290s for each character u make for me (sc nonladderr Useast) i want a sin asssin, fire sorce,java, u make the acc lvl 65 in hell 4 each u make u give me the

meanacer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
^spam...o well....hey i'll do it, i can have one char done per day, but i require some sort of payment upfront just to so that i know i'm not getting ripped off. if that doesn't work for you then i don't think i'll be able to do it...but hey i've done them before for ppl and it's always worked, and also none of your stats or skill points will be used, you get all way points, and you get all the stats and skills quests done too, as well as the sockets, and i won't take your hellforges

meanacer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm usually it's like a decent number of 290s, high runes, or runewords, make an offer, it doesn't have to be those, but that's what i prefer, if the offer is right, i'll do it

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs chars made I can do it also, my friends pay me money to do it all the time, but I could do it in exchange for items any time. I'd suggest AIMing me at Sweaty Ogre, it'd be the quickest way to get ahold of me.