U~crypt fiends burrowing undeer you

chocduck9

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
crypt fiends burrowing undeer you

crypt fiends have been beefed up with the burrow ability and blink_penguin doesn't like it burowing under the enemy has won me many a game

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Is there a point to this post? Improve grammar and try again.

Burrowing crypt fiends in someones base is sometimes useful....except when the enemy is not a newb. If you use this tactic the enemy will dust of appearance your ass faster than you can say "Patroleum Jelly".

That upgrade is only really useful for healing or micro purposes.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Depends, 1v1 or team game. A lot of time in team games somone will have a dust of appearance and use it... and you're dead. And in 1v1, if they don't have it they'd run for one second grab one and come back. KK THX GG.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
In TFT, I think you can buy them at the in base shops? Maybe that is only UD though.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ud tier1 item at tome of relics is dust of appearance. it is only bought at eh tome of relics. but honestly, by the time they have burrow, you should at least have a shade and have little or no need for a DOA

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I was about to say that too. If I know that someone has placed a sentry ward in my base I try to tech up to shades immediately, or I get dust of appearance.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When reaching tier 3, Burrow is only good for getting your meatshields (ghouls/aboms/beetles/skellies) in place IMO.

Attack ground, burrow fiends, then unburrow fiends when you see the enemy.

chocduck9

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you fools don't get it you burrow not in the same place but all over their base and you can't find all of them. plus most of them sit juast far enough away to heal and hide until the full army arrives

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by chocduck9
you fools don't get it you burrow not in the same place but all over their base and you can't find all of them. plus most of them sit juast far enough away to heal and hide until the full army arrives
Newb....

blink_penguin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's true
Chocduck9 *IS* a n00b (like yours truly, check out my stats)
His names Chase Tamsett and he's sitting next to me now.
I'd tell you his password as well (yes, I *DO* know it, i even gave him the idea for it!), but that would be a little too much.
BTW, He's almost right about crypt fiends, i don't like them burrowing, they're gonna get *SOOO*nerfed next patch. And aragorn7, hes thinks youve got something against him, so he's just PM spamming you

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by blink_penguin
It's true
Chocduck9 *IS* a n00b (like yours truly, check out my stats)
His names Chase Tamsett and he's sitting next to me now.
I'd tell you his password as well (yes, I *DO* know it, i even gave him the idea for it!), but that would be a little too much.
BTW, He's almost right about crypt fiends, i don't like them burrowing, they're gonna get *SOOO*nerfed next patch. And aragorn7, hes thinks youve got something against him, so he's just PM spamming you
lol, I really don't. I just don't like the strat. It doesn't really work to well. And even though the truth hurts...most of us live with it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by blink_penguin
fiends won't get nerfed too much, i believe. alot of noobs use fiends, and stupid people don't know how to defend, then cry saying they are over powered.

as for burrow, 5 hp/sec is nothing. ghouls get 10hp/sec with cannibalize.

a shade or sentry ward or Dust Of Appearance sould solve the big bad cryptfiends