Trouble With PindleBot :(

Tyler

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, I downloaded Pindlebot this morning after a night of hardp ondering! :p The only problem is that when I go into the game, start the sniffer, etc, I come back into the channel and run Pindlebot, it creates a new channel instead of a game. :( Do I need to change my resolution to the big, fat, ugly one to use Pindlebot? Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

~Tyler

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Are you runing Pinda-bot in Windowed mode? Cuz I think it only works when you run in Window mode. IF that doesn't work then from where did you D/L this Pindabot? Mewgood right?

Tyler

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, I got it directly from Mewgood. I am running it in Windows, too. The only problem is that it clicks on channel and creates it, then proceeds to, what looks like, looks to be the right moving ov the mouse on the screen in order to kill Pindle.

The only problem is that it clicks on Channel, instead of Create. I use an Orb Sorceress and have tried both the Zonsorc one and the other one. =\

Sir-Wicked

Reaction score
Hmm, pindle bot works fine for me (except that dreaded skip_malah.tmp file generation problem...) and i use full screen mode... what version you use? Pindlebot 3.3 (infinitepindlebot) or pindlebot 3.2?

cuz i only have used 3.3

Tiny_Tim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know what ur problem is, when parasite said are u running in window mode, he didnt mean in window, he meant, that in the game is running in a window instaed of full screen...
to do the, make a shortcut, or go to ur current shortcut, and click on properties, from there u should c a text bow, with the lable 'target' it should read sumthing like "c:\program files\diablo ii\" with the inverted commas...
from that, press space and the -w
but, remember, it has to be outside of the inverted comas

this should look a little something like this...

"c:\program files\diablo ii\" -w

i hope this helps...
btw, iv treid using this bot with no luck, if this makes it work right for u, ill b happy

L

lazarama

ok, i was just browsing around and u guys answered by main question, i have just 1 small other one. Should i run d2 in 640x480 or 800x600 resolution??? thats all i need, thx alot