Triggers to text?

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
Originally posted by Bolt Head
GUedit does it Vanguard. Use the Save Triggers and save it as a txt file. You should read my "Easy Way to Count Triggers" tutorial.
I think he did, buts its kinda confusing and long.

BTW bolt, I guess you got carried away with it, because instead of posting you bound in one of the posts, you posted the triggers for it.

Romanian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.romanian.vze.com
Yes there is actually, Fleet- had it on his site, it's powered by perl and is what allows you to make player 12 triggers. If you need it i will send it to you. It has a very detailed Read me file and it's quite easy to use.

It takes less than a minute to do it with this program.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]StarForge will in later versions (At least I think so) and GUEdit.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Heimdal

Member!
Reaction score
StarForge already does.

It's just in a different format, and it doesn't save it in a file.

Heimdal

Member!
Reaction score
I mean...

The advantage of saving triggers as text files is that it's easier to edit. StarForge's trigger editor lets you edit the triggers in a text-based style, but with the advantage over a .txt file in that it checks your syntax and lists triggers by the players that execute them.

Bolt Head

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowfortress.net
Heimdal when you get the trigger thing working more you should incorperate "Replace" like notepad and word has. That would own for alot of things. Although I could see it changeing too much lol