**** This Weak Ass Shitty Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FUKBATTLEFORUM

**** THIS SITE! LEAVE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW! GO TO HELL! DIE IN HELL! BURN IN ****IN' HELL BEOTCHES! GET THE **** AWAY FROM THIS LESBO SITE DICKHEADS! U ****FACES! WHAT THE ****! **** IT...SHIT! DAMN! I'LL ****IN' KILL U ADMIN! BRING THIS SHIT ON! **** this shit...

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Someone hasn't had his daily ass rape today... :D

.creZmo.

Reaction score
Website
crezmo.t35.com
hAHahaHAha.....

LmA0..!! tHaT duDe iS trIpp'N hArd. I tHinK hE nEedZ t0 sTaY oFf tH0se r0cKz bIg tYme. hIs m0mmA ()r b0yfrIenD neEdZ t0 clEaN hIs dIrTy aSs m()uTh 0uT.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i think that guy needs to lay off the herb for a while cause this is a good site and he is ****ed up well he might be on something stonger than the herb so i think he was high when he wrote that i i would love to kick his ass

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
u start to wander

why the hell did he come to this site if all he wanted to do was bitch?

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i will bring some of that ass kicking to all i got to say is bring it

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
IceDragon*

I've been to "nightshiver" Isn't it for Diablo Gamers only?
I like RainBow's Taveren. Haven't been there in a while, I should go pay a visit soon.

by the way, do you game StarCraft? If so we could annihilate this fool in battle, for talking trash about our forum!!!!

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by KerriganForever
IceDragon*

I've been to "nightshiver" Isn't it for Diablo Gamers only?
I like RainBow's Taveren. Haven't been there in a while, I should go pay a visit soon.

by the way, do you game StarCraft? If so we could annihilate this fool in battle, for talking trash about our forum!!!!
yes nightshiver is diablo only but i have starcraft also and brood war that i havn't plaed in a while i need to play them badly

Dun'thos

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Probably either a helpless/worthless soul or someone that came here from another site to get more people to leave this site and join others (even though this one has a good number of people).

M

Mr.Fishfinger

he's an anger management washout, the judge should send him back

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow.... Good one..... I've done seen a lot worse, but from what I've seen so far, this is a great site.

You must have just been bored... Sometimes it's fun to just join forums, and say **** you then leave. And come back the next day and see what the people said... But you should usually check the site out first.. haha...

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how true he might have been high or might be a retart so use arnt making fun of him good yet try harder man im so crule o well

Status
Not open for further replies.