Thinking about trying to pindle

GaNgStA DiAbLo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im kinda of tired of doing meph runs and i wanna now how often does pindle drop good like out of 100 runs how often would something good drop?

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well.. i found a tal armor in 34 pindle runs.. lol after that a next 20 runs i found war.. after 100 i found another tal.. after 300 runs i found ik.. and next day i found a crown of ages... sound good?

Thirteen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.custommaps.org
Originally posted by GaNgStA DiAbLo
im kinda of tired of doing meph runs and i wanna now how often does pindle drop good like out of 100 runs how often would something good drop?
It's all luck. You could find a WF on your first run, or on your 100,000th run, or never.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont know but today i did like 60 pindle runs and i got eaglehorn perf, 3 socket balrog blade, 5 socket colussus sword, and Boneshade
Lich Wand
i think pindle is a good choice its fast and ez

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by freddy_underhill
i dont know but today i did like 60 pindle runs and i got eaglehorn perf, 3 socket balrog blade, 5 socket colussus sword, and Boneshade
Lich Wand
i think pindle is a good choice its fast and ez
If u got the rite char build.

Good items dropping all depend on luck, u can hav 0 mf n u can still find a wf.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i got 400. will that do ?? i can do a run in 20/30 secs (rushing trough no healing at atma just storm trough)

my first uniq was bloodthief :(
first set was whistan guard (that is pretty nice. 75% block at a SORC!!)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
it is deff fast... i never got good stuff from pindle though... it sucks. and now i can't really play cause my comp as unimaginable ammounts of lag... i was killing by fire on the ground... fire on the ground for god sakes.

diesoft747

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I cant see where manual pindle runs are worth it. Maybe my luck is bad but i did like 80 runs since 1.10, didnt see one decent item, got bored and went back to meph. The odds just suck. In 09 it took me 10k pindle runs to even start getting anything good with 600mf.

putanginamo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just curious....When you were doing these runs was it just yourself or an 8player game? I heard the chances increase with more people in the game.

GaNgStA DiAbLo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok but i dont understand cruels can it just be any blue rare you pick up? im also pretty sure ima start to pindle

manzon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have done 1000's of pindle runs manualy and NEVER found anything worth it. best i have found would be a eth g-bane,windhammer. i can do pindle runs in less then 15 seconds. so what i do is pindle,eldrich,shenk,then mepph. about 3 minutes tops for all those.

-edit oh ya and i used to have 756 mf. now i only use a little over 200 . seems i find the same amount of good drops.

ReachProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Cert
ya pindle is worth it... it just sucks cuz hell pindles immune to cold and i have a cold sorc :( im gunna make a fire sorc or something to bot with. i need the 1337OR items
Pindle isnt always cold immune. i use a blizzard sorc to pindle, and hes probly cold immune about 1/20th of the runs witch what my buddy ip(barb merc) is for he owns pindle in 2 hits ><! pinde has the ablility to be enchated with any element/ aura, and be immune to any element, keep that inmind. a5 merc pwns him.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
What bot do you guys use? I recently tried one, it would login, make a game...and then log back in...make a game....over and over. Never would do anything else.