The Replay Thread

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
me owning corts armada twards the end in star trek diplo :p but i nmeed to find it
so heres me and a friend from school

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Darkmatter said:
That sucks. I can still view ones from 1.10 too. The one I posted was from 1.10, and I watched it two days ago to check if it was the right one to open.
Usually, you can watch them, but they'll get screwed up. The game won't play out correctly, sometimes changing the results of the game completely.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well, to try to make this thread a little more active (come on, guys, start posting replays :)), I have one.

Azrael came to me the other day saying he had to play a game versus me in a melee map he knew of.

So, today we had that game. It's quite an weird map, as you begin with 50 gas geyser and 1k 8 mineral patches. It's not very much, but I didn't notice the gas thing untill I checked my second gas expansion and saw it was depleted.

That's when I started to do things in order to get in the middle, and then I saw he was doing the same.

So, I just build lots of zlings and sent them before my drones :)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Off topic: I know, it isn't supposed to be. It's supposed to mean that I'm pretending to be a preconceituous Anti-American (that's what pseudo means).

BOT: That's one hell of a comment :D

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TrongaMonga said:
Off topic: I know, it isn't supposed to be. It's supposed to mean that I'm pretending to be a preconceituous Anti-American (that's what pseudo means).

BOT: That's one hell of a comment :D
Heh, everyone seems to want to know what it means. Gosu title :p I'm going to change mine

I know this thread is supposed to be of us but here's a semi pro game. I think nearly every gay thing that could possible be done PVT was used. Hell of a game. Close one too.

EDIT: I think I'm going to make a pro replay thread which I'll update. Warcraft has a forum, but I'll make do :p

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
This is a thread for every replay, pro or not.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
wing ownage :p
but i haxored

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Talk about a troubled time for Renzo! Crikey! I was 2v1ed in the beginning with the usual mix of Marines/Firebats/Medics that came at both of my entrances by the computer players, and then straight after that the 12-14 Zealot rush by another computer player came at me. I must say, i was surprised i survived those *rushes*.

That was surely the highlight of the game :D Pity we lost :(

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Wow. The computers were damn smart in that reply Renzokuken. In Bink's base, they targeted the pylons as if they were actual people, to shut off the power to his buildings. But I am curious as to why the reply stopped when your two carriers were being attacked by that ghost and that Valkyrie? Awesome replay by the way.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It stopped because i left. I got Carriers as a last resort (Knowing full-well that they'd be pooned) and was like 'OMG GG COMPS I GOT CARRIERS OLOL', until they were targeted so heavily by anti-air :(

I eventually couldn't do a thing, i ran out of minerals and i was getting frustrated at the pissy attacks that the comps keep making (One Goliath here, a Zealot there, etc etc).

exobyte

Member!
Reaction score
Non-Pro Replay Thread

These are replays of me backstabbing with some of my friends. No major displays of skill or anything. View with Penguin Plug to read the stupid things I say in the games.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Merged with the other amateur replay thread. By the way, thanks for showing that program :) I think everyone should download it.