...the hell?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
There's like no activity hardly at all in the D2 forums..most if any are in the D2 hacking or bot sections..

The hell is going on?

Note: Don't move this there or I'll get no replies..

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I think The Aslum is to blame. That, and D2 has been slowing down lately. People quit everyday, wether it's from frustration, school, their parents, or whatever. Usually they go find a new game to play though.
I can see it too. drax has been in the D2 sections a lot, but not many other people are there. When I first joined it was blistering with activity. It's nearly dead now. :( The Asylum doesn't help, most of the people here have been in there for the past few days. :(

I say D2 is dieing. Slowly but surely, dieing.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Tons of people play it. Nobody posts about it.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Because their usually too busy playing it, and don't care about posting it at all? I know a lot of good guys that play D2, but wont post os a message board/forum about it. They would rather just keep playing instead.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
just be happy SC isnt the only game you can play on your crappy computer :( . My daly computer activiest involve playing SC (which i suck at) looking at the pretty much dead SC forums. Browsing the spam filled asylum, gazing into other sections. And looking at computer sites to look at what i dont have... sad times.

cry0KiD

Member!
Reaction score
dued skool start now in many contris ppl cnat play d2 al the tiem!!

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
There's like no activity hardly at all in the D2 forums..most if any are in the D2 hacking or bot sections..

The hell is going on?

Note: Don't move this there or I'll get no replies..
be happy you dont go to the wasteland that is war3 forums.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
SC and WC3 are lacking more then D2 I'd think. Lots of people play, but don't care to post. They probably play too much or do stuff with their life rather then post stuff here. :p

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Simple Fact WC3 > D2

-Frank :cool:

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
The forums are pretty much becomming more and more deserted as the days go on. Hardly anyone posts anywhere anymore...I'll let the "new posts" stack up and its only about 1.5-2k per day now, as opposed to the older 5k

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
it really is a shame. the warcraft forum si dieing, and I predicted it. Nothing is bringing people in. mainly becuase the strat sction has no good palyers for ppl to chat with all of them jsut whine about how NE is underpowered. WOW is dead, the game sucks, map is active, main is actualy the least active i have seen it in months. It used to get alot of posts, now there are jsut two threads getting bumped

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
What do you expect? It's nearing the end of summer, and most people come here less and less during the school year.

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am thinking bout getting back into d2 MAYBE,if i do i am gonna mention these forums as much as i can and try to get ppl to sign up.this would help all the forums

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Originally posted by a1steaksauce
i am thinking bout getting back into d2 MAYBE,if i do i am gonna mention these forums as much as i can and try to get ppl to sign up.this would help all the forums
Every time I try to send people to BF they call me a scammer, rofl..