The Ghost Mods...

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how the only mod whos posted in about the last 2 months in this forum is crookedfoot??

I think our mods are turning into ghosts... not much we can do without them helping us do shit in our SCUMS forum... anyone feel like telling me why the mods never show up round here?

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, I think Master is on vacation, which we all have the right to have, but some of us don't get as often as we would like, cough~5~years~cough.

Renzo I believe is involved with some stuff for school, and has been looking in on things as moderater only, because of his schedule.

I've been in training for admin, as well as holding down staff member position.

Pan and Tronga have been helping me as needed, as well as a few of the members.

As for helping with your SCUMS .... I've been to sites where they boast being the best map makers in the world, and you guys are way better then they 'think' they are.

Please keep in mind, everybody has a life, in and out of the forums. Some things are going through changes around here.
And this is the best damned forum you're ever going to find, and it's all because of you guys, not us.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
hmm well okay but i was just trying to point out that i've only seen you in and out of here and not the other 2 mods for a while... but i guess i didn't know they were on vacation. My bad :(.

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
5 years thats it?
last time I was on "vacation" I was swarmed with hmwk....
but then again 2 summers ago I went white water rafting, and the summer before that I went out east(New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and I even went into....america)

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I'm 13(turns 14 in sept) right now and the last time I had a vacation was when I was 6 or 7.

Crookedfoot why don't I see your name under the "moderated by:"

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
last time I left canada was when I was 7...
I went to flordia, got sick...
I couldn't even go to anything(Heat Stroke)

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Boy this thread went chit chat fast, oh well, let a mod deal with it.

I'm one of the new admins, Renzo now has my old staff position.
Let the drooling over new mod positions commence.
But then again, I think he has people in mind already.

I'll be stopping in still, after all this is probably my favorite place.

Back to being off forum...
My last vacation was to Vegas for a week.
Didn't gamble much, but had a great time.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Crooked, Who is recruiting moderators? Recruit me for Sc Forums even though I'm kind of new. I've been here since March.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Greetings minions :lucifer

I am the new Staff Member of the SC section, which means that i get to choose the moderators for my section :lucifer
I am looking for new moderators, i have people in mind, but there are some that i just can't find. So have some patience.

Anywho, i'll be looking forward to working with some of you!

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
if you weren't a mod i'd attack you for calling me a minion :D.

Well neways, now that Renzokuken is round, i guess i was wrong bout our ghost mods... If only the other guy would get back from vacation we could have our forum live to its true... well... weirdness to be exact.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I've been here since March! I've been helping a lot of people. I don't flame. I post in every SC Forum except for Hacking, Zerg, Terran, and Protoss. Oh well, I probably haven't been here long enough to be experienced.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
lol, i've been here since march also i believe.. can't remember the exact date. Well, neways, i don think ur gona get 2 b mod by asking, so let's all shut up and just watch and wait!! By tommorow or a few days from now, renzokuken will have the new mods up n we'll watch as the SC forums take awhole new turn.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
You may get to be one because You have sacrafice time to make that Duh thread. I got a Pm today asking me to post up all the Starcraft Terms. I'm going to spend time on that.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
ah right... good idea, we really have to clean up the stickys over here and fix em all to get em perfect, gotta msg the mods (whoever they are gonna b) to fix em so they all work right

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I pmed the person to find out which of the Forum to post it on. If you know who you are, Please pm me asap.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Well he pmed me back, saying that he was suppose to pm Master America not me. But I got 14 pages of Starcraft Terms. And I don't think that Master America can beat that.